Custom Fiberglass for my 2009 206

Hello All.

I am thinking of a custom insert in the middle over my cooler. I am finding that anyone on the boat with me is dropping off the edge from time to time and it is somewhat alarming especially as we get a little older. I want more deck to cover the drop off into the cooler and the deck below.

has anyone tried this or seen this on a 206. Any ideas of a fiberglass shop that would take this challenge.

thank you,

Tom

2. Member
    You might try Fiberglass Unlimited 559-299-8826 or Bullet Fiberglass 559-822-2011 both of them About 7 miles North of Fresno. I have used both and have done good work.

3. Member
    Do NOT take it to Final Finish - I had a terrible experience there. Should have dropped it off at a preschool and let the little kids do all the fit and finish stuff! Took a long time and a lot of patience for me to get it back in order!!

4. Member
    LOL this is a good idea since I had a co-angler hit that drop bounced off my windshield and right into the river!

5. Member
    should make it out of aluminum

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RipBait67 View Post
    You might try Fiberglass Unlimited 559-299-8826 or Bullet Fiberglass 559-822-2011 both of them About 7 miles North of Fresno. I have used both and have done good work.

Thanks for all the replies guys. I will check out these two noted above. Thanks again!

7. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    At my age I need the step-up to the front deck, but I do understand what you are concerned about.

Manny at Fiberglass Unlimited has retired and closed shop. He was expensive but a wizard with fiberglass and a hell of a nice guy. Now it's run by a couple of his former workers, Ryan is the guy to talk too.