Springfield Hotels

Looking for a boat friendly hotel near Lake Springfield. Thanks in advance for any recommendations

2. Member
    As far as boat friendly I assume you mean the boat is right outside your room. There are many larger hotels that put you right on the lake, gas, food. At the corner of Dirksen pkwy and Stevenson dr. But where I have seen most boats stay is the Comfort Inn and Suites on south 6th st. I think you may have the best chance of being close to boat there. Some of those on Dirksen pkwy are Drury Inn, Crowne plaza, Hilton Garden Inn,Holiday Inn Express. So you have a lot to choose from close to lake if you can secure your boat good. Lots of good steak houses and food nearby.
    2003 Bullet
    20xrd/300x

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spfldbullet View Post
    As far as boat friendly I assume you mean the boat is right outside your room. There are many larger hotels that put you right on the lake, gas, food. At the corner of Dirksen pkwy and Stevenson dr. But where I have seen most boats stay is the Comfort Inn and Suites on south 6th st. I think you may have the best chance of being close to boat there. Some of those on Dirksen pkwy are Drury Inn, Crowne plaza, Hilton Garden Inn,Holiday Inn Express. So you have a lot to choose from close to lake if you can secure your boat good. Lots of good steak houses and food nearby.

I'm not dead yet.....competition is the life blood of any human being

4. Member
    The Days Inn in Springfield just off interstate 55 and Toronto road might work for you. Nothing fancy but very close to the Lake Springfield Marina and the boat ramp at Lindsey Bridge. Walk across the street to Crackle Barrel.
    Chris Curry
    Springfield Illinois
    Ranger Comanche Z521
    Mercury Verado Pro 250
    IN GOD WE TRUST