New trick just popped in my head.

So a few months ago some guys on here convinced me to buy some Brovarney swim jigs. I bought them and didn't know they came without the weed guards installed. Sometime since then I found a few minutes to put a few together but it was a hassle waiting for the glue to dry and keeping the weed guard and jig upright and straight.
    Anyways, tonight I went through some tackle and organized a bit. I grabbed the jigs and started assembling them. Still didn't have a solution for keeping them upright. Then I saw a split ring laying on the table. Immediately realized that placing the jig on a split ring will hold it still and upright long enough to let the glue dry. I also sped up the drying process by hitting them with a heat gun for a few seconds. Not too long as to not melt or ruin the weedguard.
    Denalirods.com
    Solarbat.com

2. Member
    I think you may have clicked on a wrong button when you ordered. Brovarney swim jigs come with weed guards. They glue them in after they are poured. Contact them, they will fix your order.

Well, I appreciate it, but they are all done now. They did ship the weed guards with them, different colors for different colored heads. Also different sizes for different sized heads. Included an extra of each too.
    Denalirods.com
    Solarbat.com