Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have the XB21 Pro Elite with a 250 1.62 sporty. I run a 28 Bravo1 worked by Robbie. I have dual 8' PP's and can run 83+ with two people loaded for tournaments with full livewells. The hole shot is a bit sluggish but once on pad it gets some gone. Running solo the holeshot is a non issue. If doing short runs I would go with the smaller prop. If you are running any distance at all I would opt for the larger prop.
    Brian Schuler
    USMC Retired

A true Hero gets out of bed every morning and goes about lifes daily tasks unnoticed, unassuming, and unsung.

A true Hero takes on responsibility, speaks kindly, acts fairly, endures patiently. And facing every day with simple strength.

A true Hero persists in the things that really matter.

2013 Allison BasSport Pro Elite
    Mercury 250 Sport XS

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pops77s View Post
    I have the XB21 Pro Elite with a 250 1.62 sporty. I run a 28 Bravo1 worked by Robbie. I have dual 8' PP's and can run 83+ with two people loaded for tournaments with full livewells. The hole shot is a bit sluggish but once on pad it gets some gone. Running solo the holeshot is a non issue. If doing short runs I would go with the smaller prop. If you are running any distance at all I would opt for the larger prop.
    Thanks Brian. I'm hoping that the added holes on the 28 Promax works for me so then I have a prop for longer runs or fun trips and then one for rougher water and tournaments with the 26 Bravo.
    Mike Malinao
    2010 XB-21 BasSport 2+2 250 Mercury Pro XS
    https://www.facebook.com/mikemalinaofishing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12