Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Not sure about the sponsor deal. I do know as a individual your not sapost to post about a boat your putting up for sale unless it is in the for sale section. Anyway don't matter it's Al's house his rules.

Quote Originally Posted by jarhead175 View Post
    So Blake's had the opportunity to be a sponsor and choose not to then gets banned? Ok nothing to see here. The owner can't allow one not to be a sponsor and post otherwise how can he make all the other dealerships be sponsors. Makes sense to me just wish Blake’s would have made the move at the first chance instead of waiting till it was too late.
    This
    I got nothin

3. Member
    I can see this both ways. As a small business it can be hurtful to pay out of pocket to everyone. I don’t recall seeing them trying to sell a lot here, they mostly posted on rare occasion. Their post count was very low so it’s not like they were relying on this forum for a large chunk of their business. I don’t think what they did was as bad as what universal mania pulled though, of course I don’t know the full details of how many times they were asked to renew their sponsorship here either.

But yes, if you let one slip then you have to let them all slip.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12