Saw Fulton F2 winch in black

Was at Cabelas yesterday and saw on the trailers they had the Fulton F2 winch in black instead of the silver color but can't find it anywhere online? And anyone upgrade their winch to the F2 got any pros and cons?

3. Fish&Ski Boats/Ohio Fishing Reports Moderator MasterCASTER!'s Avatar
    I did last year. It's a friggin beast - I love it. After wearing the gear teeth away from the one that came on my trailer - I stopped messin around and bought the F2. Couldn't be happier. Pros - everything. Cons - none so far, except maybe price.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

4. Member
    I replaced the the 800 lb. winch with an F2 2 Speed on my trailer after my neighbour decided to crank the boat forward on dry land. He took out 4 teeth.

As MasterCASTER stated, it's pretty stout. The only thing that I'd check for is bow clearance, since it is big!

As for a black one, I'd assume that they are custom ordered by Cabela's for their trailers. You could always paint it.
    Last edited by CDN Bass; 02-06-2018 at 08:28 PM.
    '04 Stratos 295 Pro XL DC | 225 Opti | Atlas HJP | 8' Talon | HDS Lowrance-s-s-s-s

Bought the winch and jack. Can't go wrong with either.I can jack up the front
    with two fingers and the oversize wheel even rolls good in gravel.