Saw Fulton F2 winch in black

Was at Cabelas yesterday and saw on the trailers they had the Fulton F2 winch in black instead of the silver color but can't find it anywhere online? And anyone upgrade their winch to the F2 got any pros and cons?

2. BBC SPONSOR
    The F2's we have been installing have had black plastic covers. Not sure when they changed this. It also may depend on the size of winch. So far these have all been good for us.

3. Member
    These new F2 one were all black, case and cover. Was going to call and ask about it today but got too busy at work.

4. Member
    They are on the Nitros... Nitro dealer should probably be able to order for you

5. Banned
    Upgrade..... now....
    I changed mine a few years ago and I couldn't be happier
    The top is big and strong enough to be a step. I just put some non-slip tape on it.
    The ability to pull the boat up onto the trailer with the low gear is and has been a God send.
    For the extra few bucks I can't see why trailer manufacturers don't use the F-2 winch.

Love my F2!
    2011 Ranger Z518
    Mercury Pro XS 200
    Lowrance, HDS Live, BBT mounts, Ghost, AT1, Power Poles, Charge

7. Member
    Will that retrofit most/any trailer? I’ve got 05 Ranger trailer. Also when I search there are multiple versions of the F2 which one we referring to?

8. Member
    Interested in knowing what would work on my 2014 Ranger trail tandem trailer. Thanks