Thread: 2018 ZX 250

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2018 ZX 250

I got my 2018 zx250 Friday and fished out of it yesterday. Man these are nice boats really like the front Deck. Last year i ran a ZX 225 a lot more room in the 250. If any body has any questions about these boats Feel free to ask

No pics?
    2008 Triton TR-196 / 200 HP Optimax

3. Member
    Congratulations. I’m very impressed with the amount of storage and the layout in mine as well. I absolutely love the dual day boxes and the ability to sit on the deck and reach all my tackle without turning or crawling around.

4. Member
    Congrats!
    2021 Skeeter ZX225
    2021 Yamaha SHO 225 VF225LA

5. Member
    I have the 2015 ZX250 love the boat!

Quote Originally Posted by z21man View Post
    I got my 2018 zx250 Friday and fished out of it yesterday. Man these are nice boats really like the front Deck. Last year i ran a ZX 225 a lot more room in the 250. If any body has any questions about these boats Feel free to ask
    Congratulations to both you and SOTXRG on your 18 ZX 250's. I ordered one 3 weeks ago with a mid feb build date and can't wait for it to get here. Going to be a huge difference for me coming out of a ZX 185. I may have some questions for you guys later if that's ok. By the time mine gets here you will have yours completely figured out.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter185 View Post
    Congratulations to both you and SOTXRG on your 18 ZX 250's. I ordered one 3 weeks ago with a mid feb build date and can't wait for it to get here. Going to be a huge difference for me coming out of a ZX 185. I may have some questions for you guys later if that's ok. By the time mine gets here you will have yours completely figured out.
    Ask away. Mine came in in November.

8. Member
    Thanks for the reply I really love the dual front lids also. I went out and put sometime on the motor today. Two totally differant boats between the ZX225 and the ZX250. More than i expected i got color H

9. Member
    Thanks for the reply I really love the dual front lids also. I went out and put sometime on the motor today. Two totally differant boats between the ZX225 and the ZX250. More than i expected i got color H
    Here you go...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by SOTXRG View Post
    Here you go...
    HaHa perfect I ordered the color option H also in dual console. Added 2nd pp the ultrex and atlas Hydraulic JP. Now I'm really stoked. LOL

11. Member
    HaHa perfect I ordered the color option H also in dual console. Added 2nd pp the ultrex and atlas Hydraulic JP. Now I'm really stoked. LOL
    That’s great. Honestly, if the PP didn’t come with it, I’d not have the one at all. I had dual PP’s on the last boat, and used them more at the ramp than fishing. Same with a hydraulic plate. Once I had it dialed in, the only time I ever moved it was to lower it down when trailering.

I did go with the Ultrex which I find to be really great. I also kept the Lowrance units and added 2 10” Helix units all on BBT mounts. This is my first single console in a modern day bass boat. I like it.

That SHO is impressive from a torque standpoint. This boat jumps out of the hole even faster than a previous Triton I had. It had a 250 Mercury Pro XS on it.

Hope you you enjoy your boat.

That’s great. Honestly, if the PP didn’t come with it, I’d not have the one at all. I had dual PP’s on the last boat, and used them more at the ramp than fishing. Same with a hydraulic plate. Once I had it dialed in, the only time I ever moved it was to lower it down when trailering.

I did go with the Ultrex which I find to be really great. I also kept the Lowrance units and added 2 10” Helix units all on BBT mounts. This is my first single console in a modern day bass boat. I like

That SHO is impressive from a torque standpoint. This boat jumps out of the hole even faster than a previous Triton I had. It had a 250 Mercury Pro XS on it.

Hope you you enjoy your boat.
    Wow yours is set up very nice. What prop are you running on it, and what kind of numbers are you seeing

13. Member
    Wow yours is set up very nice. What prop are you running on it, and what kind of numbers are you seeing
    25 T2. I don’t know about speed yet as I’ve been breaking it in. I know I saw 70 loaded with 2 big boys once, but haven’t really made a run by myself. I’m guessing 72-74.

I keep reading about how this T2 is holding everything back.

25 T2. I don’t know about speed yet as I’ve been breaking it in. I know I saw 70 loaded with 2 big boys once, but haven’t really made a run by myself. I’m guessing 72-74.

I keep reading about how this T2 is holding everything back.
    Was told the same thing by a skeeter regional sales manager. He also told me where to send it to be worked. Lake Lanier props in Georgia. I called them and spoke with Andrew. He flat out told me what was wrong with the T2 what he would do to it and what numbers to expect. He said after he is finished expect 74-75 full gas tank full wells and 2 guys plus tourney load. A lighter load he told me 76 plus. Said the 250 hull is very fast set up right.

15. Member
    Was told the same thing by a skeeter regional sales manager. He also told me where to send it to be worked. Lake Lanier props in Georgia. I called them and spoke with Andrew. He flat out told me what was wrong with the T2 what he would do to it and what numbers to expect. He said after he is finished expect 74-75 full gas tank full wells and 2 guys plus tourney load. A lighter load he told me 76 plus. Said the 250 hull is very fast set up right.
    What did it cost?

16. Member
    My dealer told me the same thing i am going to do it once i get it it broke in we all have the same boat except i deleted the power pole

What did it cost?
    He told me around 250.00 shipped back to your door but you also have to figure in the shipping to him so I'm guessing 300.00. But if he can work that T2 to get those numbers it would be worth it. Mine is going in as soon as I get it broke in. He told me around 7-8 days turnaround depending where you live.

18. Member
    SOTXRG i think it was like 250 dollars and he would balance and blueprint also

19. Member
    Are you guys running your Jackplate with seven dots showing

20. Member
    SOTXRG i think it was like 250 dollars and he would balance and blueprint also
    I think I’ll let you try it first. Let me know what you think.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast