LE-21 Recirculation switch

Hope someone can help! I just purchased a new to me 2007 Le-21, everything seems to work fine except the recirc valve. The valve feels like it is opening and closing but it will not stop my livewell from draining.i have looked and I can’t find the actual valve anywhere.

2. Member
    I assume this has the flo-rite Auto-Empty-Recirc “switch?” If so, there is a valve box in the back connected to one of the pumps. They make a rebuild kit for the valve that is pretty cheap. I did that last year and by the end of this season it had started to leak down on Recirc again, so I’m just going to put a new from the factory valve box in this winter. They are only like $30 depending on which you have. Rebuild kit is in the link below as well and is $12.

https://flow-rite.com/products/marine/valves

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lmoore View Post
    I assume this has the flo-rite Auto-Empty-Recirc “switch?” If so, there is a valve box in the back connected to one of the pumps. They make a rebuild kit for the valve that is pretty cheap. I did that last year and by the end of this season it had started to leak down on Recirc again,
    It should not be leaking again that quick, open up you old one and look I bet something wasn't installed right, no reason to buy a whole new valve...

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by waco oso View Post
    It should not be leaking again that quick, open up you old one and look I bet something wasn't installed right, no reason to buy a whole new valve...
    Ill check it out, but it seems odd it worked fine for a while and then stopped. If something got installed wrong, I would think the problem would show up pretty much immediately.