Thread: lost email

lost email

got an iPhone 6 about 2 months ago set everything up works great but I can no longer get my emails on my laptop cant figure it out I have windows 10 any ideas thanks

3. Member
    need more information. What email program are you using. Are you still receiving emails on your iphone?

4. Member
    gmail and yep get everything on phone shows fine laptop email says it hasn't updated for 64 days

5. Member
    Are you just going through the website for gmail? Or are you using built in mail option in win 10?

6. Member
    build in

7. Member
    what happens if you click sync this view option the 2 arrows in a circle to the right of the search? Did you change your password when you setup the iphone?

8. Member
    it looks like its syncing but never stops or gets anything and no didn't change password

9. Member
    Then I would try to delete the account and re add it. Click on account then click gmail or whatever you have yours named then click delete account. Then it will give you the option to add a new account. Add it back and see what happens.

10. Member
    you know I was going to try that but when I click on the account the window closes this is killing me

11. Member
    that sounds like something wrong with the application. Go to Settings, Apps, go down to mail and calendar click advanced options and choose reset.