Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    Kevin is at the top and carries influence, don't think that is up for debate. For someone like him, who has never been known for jumping sponsors, to make such a prominent change speaks to more than just dollars as some folks try to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Weare View Post
    Kevin is at the top and carries influence, don't think that is up for debate. For someone like him, who has never been known for jumping sponsors, to make such a prominent change speaks to more than just dollars as some folks try to say.
    While I want to agree with your opinion, The first thought that comes to mind is Family Financial Security. No on can tell me he's as hungry now as he was 10 years ago. We all must think of our future.
    "SEE YOU AT THE TOP"

3. Member
    Back in the 90's somebody shot a 39 point buck here in Ohio. It was an old mossy back for sure. Obviously non-typical but the rack itself was huge. The guy that shot it didn't know the market value of such a kill. The very next year he bagged a huge six point. I thought it odd that this trophy hunter would settle for a six-pointer so early in the bow season. Then I seen the deer beautiful huge rack words cannot describe it.

Anyway the guy learned what to do from previous year. That deer paid the guy in product endorsements. Down to even the socks he was supposedly wearing. MONEY is the only thing that counts in the endorsement field. Honesty counts for nothing. That is why any endorsement makes me yawn.

KVD is a great bass tournament fisherman. But I don't fish for bass much less tournament fish. So it just don't impress me a smidgen.
    Helix Mega 10 SI G2N , ILink
    Garmin 1040 XS / Garmin 1242 xsv with Panoptix Down VU PS 30 W/ GCV 10 networked with PS 31. Boat Rig

Echomap Ultra 106 SV with Livescope 12 . Ice Rig

4. Banned
    Wonder why he went with a puck on the trolling motor. Looks like the us2 is diconnected

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234