Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Fantastic job...
    2001 Ranger 518DVX Comanche / Mercury 200 Opti (OT306368)

2. Member
    Fellow Fisherman, we take allot for granted being able to get outdoors when we can. I had the honor of taking JR and his wife fishing Fri, 5/11. JR is on a double transplant recipient list and called me to help him fill a bucket list item for him. We almost ran out of daylight but we got the 5 pound + bass he was looking for. I know I get my butt on my shoulders all to often and JR helped me to see what is important! The pic of me was from some nice top water action first thing that same morning thanks to the advice of one of the best sticks I've ever known!
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. Banned
    Good deal.

4. Member
    Nice filets...SB...
    2006 Ranger 188 VX with 150 E TEC and I EAT BASS!!!

5. Member
    All catch and release for us. Don't want to start that conversation. Don't mind those that do, to each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by bbbill View Post
    Fellow Fisherman, we take allot for granted being able to get outdoors when we can. I had the honor of taking JR and his wife fishing Fri, 5/11. JR is on a double transplant recipient list and called me to help him fill a bucket list item for him. We almost ran out of daylight but we got the 5 pound + bass he was looking for. I know I get my butt on my shoulders all to often and JR helped me to see what is important! The pic of me was from some nice top water action first thing that same morning thanks to the advice of one of the best sticks I've ever known!
    That day had to be high on your “Best of the Best!”. Great stuff BBBill
    2001 Ranger 518DVX Comanche / Mercury 200 Opti (OT306368)

7. Member
    Special day, try to " be of service".

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123