Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jav400SDC View Post
    Had horrible service with Marks...Was told my prop would not be worth working and talked me into buying one of his props....My mph dropped by 6.....I finally got him to refund my $$....When I got my original Raker prop that I sent him, it had a fracture in it....wasn't that way when I sent it......Will never use him again. Steves prop is awesome, wont use anyone but them from now on
    Sorry...... I don't believe that for 1 minute.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

Wishin' I was fishin'...

1990 Ranger 374v
    1996 175 HP Mariner - Magnum EFI
    25p Tempest - A45 model
    80 lb 24v MinnKota Maxxum
    Humminbird Helix 10
    Humminbird Helix 7
    Garmin EchoMap 106sv w/ LS
    Dual 8' Power Poles

Mark repaired one of my props and my lower unit! GREAT WORK!

Mark has always been a straight shooter. Even when I was interested in buying one of his props he told me that the one I had was the best prop for my boat/motor.
    Butch Derickson
    2011 Z521 w/250 hp SHO
    Traverse City, Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by Jav400SDC View Post
    Had horrible service with Marks...Was told my prop would not be worth working and talked me into buying one of his props....My mph dropped by 6.....I finally got him to refund my $$....When I got my original Raker prop that I sent him, it had a fracture in it....wasn't that way when I sent it......Will never use him again. Steves prop is awesome, wont use anyone but them from now on
    Something just don't sound right here. I have used Mark for years with no problems

12 lbs 9 oz caught on 4/28/1975 Lake Eufaula

6. Member
    I'll vote for Mark as well.. he recently did my T1-25P B&B and looks awesome. He's done one of my props in the past too and he's excellent! quick turn around as well.
    Current: 2006 ~ 20i ~ 250 HPDI ~ T1-25p
    Previous: 2005 ~ ZX 225 ~ 250 HPDI Phase III - TXP 26p

7. Banned
    WELL I have used mark a bunch of times , and to be fair he has always had to repair or fix props that have hit stumps, sandbars ,ramps , alligator and such. they always looked like brand new again when I get them back ... but to tell you the truth they always seem to be 1 to 2 mph slower than what they ran when they were new out of the box.. but I'm happy because most of them I fought would never work again. I have thought I would send him a new one out of the box one day to see if it would go faster or not ...lol but if you have a prop that's all most a door stop or even cracked blade marks the man.

Quote Originally Posted by jrbritt View Post
    WELL I have used mark a bunch of times , and to be fair he has always had to repair or fix props that have hit stumps, sandbars ,ramps , alligator and such. they always looked like brand new again when I get them back ... but to tell you the truth they always seem to be 1 to 2 mph slower than what they ran when they were new out of the box.. but I'm happy because most of them I fought would never work again. I have thought I would send him a new one out of the box one day to see if it would go faster or not ...lol but if you have a prop that's all most a door stop or even cracked blade marks the man.
    My experience, if you get back to him with feedback on how its running he will continue to tweak it...he will work with you. I sent him a 26 temp+ out of the box. ...ran 74.5 before, ran 77.1 after.

2019 721 ProXs 4S 250
    2B599739

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Triton19x2 View Post
    My experience, if you get back to him with feedback on how its running he will continue to tweak it...he will work with you. I sent him a 26 temp+ out of the box. ...ran 74.5 before, ran 77.1 after.
    yes I know this to be true.. but you still have to pay the shipping up there and back . after two or three times. it add's up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12