Thread: VA Office

VA Office

I think the Veterans Department Claims office is run by a bunch of XXZZZ heads. They keep sending different forms to fill out,
    they figure you will just give up and not keep filing. I don't give up when it comes to money.

2. Member
    Good luck!

3. Airborne/Infantry bassnman81's Avatar
    You need to use a rep with your claim, it will be a much easier process. Your local govt. should have someone that works for the county or city, not the VA, who's sole job is to help vets. You can also contact the local DAV, VVA, VFW etc and they will help too. Don't do it alone. Good luck, keep at it and you will win.

Lake Norman, N.C./New Britain, CT.
    An Khe 66-67

4. Member
    Finally someone is looking at my claim. Have an appointment next week for some test.

5. Airborne/Infantry bassnman81's Avatar
    Take a look at these before you go, look for your injury, illness and the form you see is what the doctor uses to evaluate you.

https://www.benefits.va.gov/COMPENSA...ubexpandable=1

When you talk to the doctor chose your words wisely. Everything you say and do will be used. What ever you do don't say "I'm doing good" when they say "Hi, how ya doing" Say something like " I'd be doing better if this wasn't bothering me" etc. good luck, keep us posted.

If you say I'm doing good you might as well just stop and go home.
    Last edited by bassnman81; 01-27-2018 at 10:19 PM.

Lake Norman, N.C./New Britain, CT.
    An Khe 66-67

6. Member
    I'd rather be back in Vietnam than deal with the pit vipers in the Department of Veterans Affairs. Soldier, be careful about everything you say and do when you see a doctor or interview with a VA rep...