Windshield price ?....

I bounced a oz. & 1/2 punchin weight 'off my windshield today & cracked it !, wonder if anyone knows the price ?, & do I order it from factory, or dealer ?....

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by birdman920 View Post
    I bounced a oz. & 1/2 punchin weight 'off my windshield today & cracked it !, wonder if anyone knows the price ?, & do I order it from factory, or dealer ?....
    Order from Phoenix be here in couple days, I order a taller last year, reason I'm 6'3" the wind was hitting me in my eyes.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wells View Post
    Order from Phoenix be here in couple days, I order a taller last year, reason I'm 6'3" the wind was hitting me in my eyes.
    Did the taller wind screen solve your issue? I'm also taller and feel like I need to slouch forward or slump in my seat when it's low light and I can't wear my Costa's.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by birdman920 View Post
    I've ordered replacement parts in the past and you'll need to go through a dealer. If you don't have one close to wear you live let me know. I've got connections with one in middle TN near the Phoenix plant and they can take your order and then dropship straight to your house with UPS.

Go through a dealer and have it drop shipped to you like Dan suggested.

6. Member
    make sure you let them know what kind of windshield it is. when I picked my boat up it had two different windshields on the consoles. one is rounded more at the top and the other is a bit more straight.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DanVFL View Post
    Did the taller wind screen solve your issue? I'm also taller and feel like I need to slouch forward or slump in my seat when it's low light and I can't wear my Costa's.
    I have a 2013 920 and upgraded to the new wind shield. I am 6'3" and I could not tell a notable difference between the two.

8. Member
    Just call Tim and see what he can do. I've broken 2, and they've replaced both of them free of charge.

2022 21PHX

Previous boats:
    2017 Phoenix 721 ProXP
    2000 Triton TR186

9. Member
    Dan VFL yes it help me a lot, was getting wind right in the eyes couldn't wear sun glasses now no issues.

10. Bob G's pool boy
    This guy is 6'3" and he swears by the tall windshield.

haus.jpg
    Last edited by billspence; 01-30-2018 at 09:37 AM. Reason: I WAS IN THE POOL!!!!

"I am going to Eufala to just idle around"
    -Haus

***NEW*** 2023 Ford F150 XLT Super Crew 2.7L Ecoboost FX4 cause I am such a baller.
    2021 Phoenix 721/ Mercury 250 ProXS 4s with a bent ass trailer
    HDS16 live- Solix15 : Console
    HDS16 live W/AT - Garmin 126 W/ lvs34 - Solix12/ 360 : Bow
    Dual 10' Blades/ Lowrance Ghost/ Bobs Hydraulic Plate
    225ah cranking / 100ah trolling. Ionic/Relion lithium

Instagram @brettcarnright. Teamviewer: bCarnrite@33