Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    My breakfast for the last two years for the most part has consisted of 16 ounces of almond milk (80 calories and 4 grams of carbs with 2 grams of fiber) and one scoop protein powder, the one i've been drinking the last few months is 100 calories (3 grams of carbs and 1 gram of fiber). Lunch is usually a small portion of leftovers or a bag of some sort of steamed veggies. Then for dinner i usually just eat whatever the wife cooks, we've tried to stick to low carb dinners but sometimes she cooks something that isn't.

2. Not Banned
    If you're looking for low carb to work by ketosis, there is no middle ground. You either keep your carbs low enough to stay in ketosis or you don't and you don't get the benefits of it.

If you read on line or books there's 5 million people who say it works and another 5 million who say they are idiots. Nothing will work if you only go at it half determined. You have to be in or out. You have to eat like your life depends on it because ultimately it does. I have found that people who try and make all these low carb foods that mimics other foods are going to fail. You have decide what you were doing didn't work and make the choice to live healthier... in the end, it's only food. After you've eat it who cares that it wasn't chocolate or ice cream. You're still full and that's the main objective.

3. Member
    Wow seems like you shouldn't have a weight problem at all.

I have a great sample menu but I can't get it to upload.

4. Member
    20180124_182039_resized.jpg

Sorry this was the only way I got it to upload.

5. Member
    I do have really low testosterone that I’m working on getting better that I’ve been told can make it harder to lose weight as well.
    Last edited by slaunch; 01-24-2018 at 05:41 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12