marine master trailer

Any one know where I can get part numbers for the complete bushings, bolts, nuts, links, possible equalizers. Called and emailed marine master about the parts without any response except they don't sell to the public. The marine dealers around my area on ky lake, Jetta marine, J&J marine say they cant get parts either and that i have to for them.
    Thanks for the help

i do have photos of all above items, but cant load them on here. Can send them through email.
    2008 marine MASTER trailer
    Tr20x2-4s
    serial#5JUBT23208T037426

2. Banned
    http://www.easternmarine.com/hd-tand...kit-k71-448-00
    http://www.easternmarine.com/dexter-...kit-k71-449-00
    http://www.easternmarine.com/hd-tand...kit-k71-359-00

3 to choose from. Just measure your equalizer. The dimensions on each kit are listed. Everything else is same.

3. Member
    Good Morning,

I am in Customer Service at Marine Maser Trailers, we can help you with parts. I am more curious as to why you you are need to change those components, those rarely need changing unless you are changing the springs or the axles. 931-454-9089

4. Member
    I tried buying parts from marine master, but they said they only sell to dealers. I had marine master send to a dealer all these parts for i stall. I ended up doing it all myself.

5. Banned
    So often, trailer parts are generic and can be bought at many online sources like Champion Trailers. We also have a trailer wholesaler in town called Redneck Trailers that supplies trailer manufacturers in the area.

6. Member
    I live close to Marine Master Trailers. I bought a complete bearing kit to replace the vault hubs from them in January. When you call ask to speak to Mr. Claude. He is a very nice man and a wealth of knowledge. He gave me some great tips for changing the bearings and bleeding my brakes. I walked in and paid for them at Marine Master.

7. Member
    Thank you we try to help as much as we can!!!! #Marinemastertrailers

8. Member
    When i ordered my springs, bushings, bolts, nylock nuts, all the seals for brakes, ai was told by marine master and 3 dealers that outside custoner can't buy parts from marine master. Was told can only sell to dealers.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billproxs View Post
    When i ordered my springs, bushings, bolts, nylock nuts, all the seals for brakes, ai was told by marine master and 3 dealers that outside custoner can't buy parts from marine master. Was told can only sell to dealers.
    In his defense I was told the same thing as well here back before Christmas when I called them.