Annual PGA Show.... LIke ICAST for Golf

Anybody else glued to the Golf channel or searching online for the latest and greatest Golf products? Ive seen Taylormade and Callaway both have new drivers and a few new irons out too. Prices are tooooo steep for me. Theres another Driver Vs Driver coming on TV soon too.....seen it advertised. I am all about buying used clubs when it comes to drivers....... I have a Taylormade R7 driver now that works just fine.
    " A Few Good Fish"
    Please check out my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuwIthNWDweOTGjtkfOVGw

I don't buy into the hype. If someone wants to drop $500 on a driver because they think they will get that extra yard more than their last years $499 driver good for them.
    You know as well as I do those drivers will be sold for $125 two years from now.
    I'm playing pretty much all Adams clubs from irons, hybrid, fairway wood and driver. The clubs are so cheap and they are great clubs. Taylor Made bought them out for their technology. I have 2 Adams tightlies fairway woods. A 2013 and 2014 model. Bought them brand new for $35 shipped per. Bought an Adams hybrid head brand new for $16 shipped. 2 years ago bought 2 brand new Adams DHY hybrid off eBay in an auction. $21 for one club and $28 for the other shipped.

Don't get me wrong I love to see all the new stuff out there I just can't see dropping the large amount of money on the latest and "greatest". Truth...I'm a golfing cheap ass.
    1996 ProCraft 185 DC Pro, Mercury EFI 150

When all of the new clubs come out........it makes the last years or previous years clubs go down dramatically in price. That's a win win for me!! Not that I'm rushing out to buy something but I always check out the used clubs at my local Golf Galaxy.
    " A Few Good Fish"

4. Member
    I have 2 sets, a custom set of TaylorMade R7's irons that I've had for over 10 years and a set of Ping G30's that I got about 3 years ago. Both work well, especially when I do my job right. Got a set of Cleveland wedges that I've had even longer and still work perfectly.

Working in the business is a nice perk. The mark-up on golf equipment is out of this world.

Quote Originally Posted by turfy49431 View Post
    Working in the business is a nice perk. The mark-up on golf equipment is out of this world.
    Some one has to pay for those multi-million dollar pro sponsorships somehow.
    1996 ProCraft 185 DC Pro, Mercury EFI 150

I have Adams idea irons PW thru 3,4,5 hybrid. Really good clubs for what I paid. I have a Taylormade R7 driver that is pretty nice. I like looking for used clubs online or at golf galaxy.
    " A Few Good Fish"