Vitamins recommendations

Hope you can see the JPEG, I tried to save it so I could upload it. My motivation for spending countless hours working out has waned, however, I still have all my documents. Attached vitamin plan is for a 12 week cut phase to snap your body out of the daily poor eating habits and revitalize your digestive system. If anyone would like anymore information on how I use to do it don't hesitate to ask. If I could provide a few tid bits for someone super motivated to lose weight and get into shape. Cut fried foods, and simple sugars completely out of your diets. Finally, highly recommend eliminating all diet drinks (one here or there ok). Diet Soda does many negative things that tie in.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    I just can't stomach all the pills. I take a Vitamin D, magnesium, and a fish oil. I try to get all the other nutrients from food or a drink.
    Thanos was the hero

3. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion922 View Post

Hope you can see the JPEG, I tried to save it so I could upload it. My motivation for spending countless hours working out has waned, however, I still have all my documents. Attached vitamin plan is for a 12 week cut phase to snap your body out of the daily poor eating habits and revitalize your digestive system. If anyone would like anymore information on how I use to do it don't hesitate to ask. If I could provide a few tid bits for someone super motivated to lose weight and get into shape. Cut fried foods, and simple sugars completely out of your diets. Finally, highly recommend eliminating all diet drinks (one here or there ok). Diet Soda does many negative things that tie in.
    Vitamin supplements are pretty well a scam and not needed unless you have a condition that causes you to have a deficiency. Your dosage is health damaging in many ways and will increase your risk of death. Just as an example, the tolerable upper limit for Vitamin E is 1000mg per day, and with 4 multivitamins plus a 1000mg dose, you are going to be well over the limit of a vitamin that increases the risk of lung cancer. The RDA is 15mg. Going to crazy extremes is a really bad idea.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

4. Member
    Have your doctor check levels. I had this done several years ago. It was amazing the vitamins I was deficient in and ones not. I felt like a new person getting rid of muscle relaxers I thought I needed and getting everything in order. I dropped from then about 315 to about 250 and settled in about 275. That's still heavy but it seems to be easy to maintain. I started creeping up near 290 again and I am back at 276 this am. I have my doc check the vitamins every 6 months when he does my blood work. I take a multi vitamin and two supplements. The other two are mainly because of other meds. You really should get your doc involved.

5. Member
    Above is nothing more than a snap back when you are eating a caloric deficient diet to get on track. 12 weeks, and 12 weeks only.