Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Banned
    So because you don't agree with those that are bothered by the kneeling my feelings toward the subject is faux patriotism? I have a DD214 that says different where is yours?

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jarhead175 View Post
    So because you don't agree with those that are bothered by the kneeling my feelings toward the subject is faux patriotism? I have a DD214 that says different where is yours?
    I have a DD214 as well, 3 of them actually. It is faux patriotism because the counter protest has wrongfully identified the kneeling as disrespectful to veterans and service members. It isn't. The Anthem isn't FOR vets and service members, it's the National Anthem not the veterans and service members anthem.

3. Banned
    How is kneeling to the flag not disrespectful to veterans?

4. Banned
    How is kneeling to the flag not disrespectful to veterans?
    Is the flag just for veterans? No. Stop making everything about you snowflake.

Does anyone think this will effect the chicken stock prices? Might have over produced wings, and there will substantial loss.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hugo_stiglitz View Post
    I have a DD214 as well, 3 of them actually. It is faux patriotism because the counter protest has wrongfully identified the kneeling as disrespectful to veterans and service members. It isn't. The Anthem isn't FOR vets and service members, it's the National Anthem not the veterans and service members anthem.
    One of the most stupid comments I have ever read on here. IF you have a DD214 then you should DAMN well understand what the anthem and flag means to veterans, to say it isn't for them is ludicrous.

Jeff Clark
    Bassman469

7. Banned
    Didn't say it was about me asked a simple question and you can't answer it. Point was I have the right to feel on the subject as you have the right to feel about it as you do. Because my thoughts about are opposite of yours dose not in any way make them faux patriotism.

I'm watching bowling

9. Banned
    Geez.

10. Banned
    This is exactly what the dummies want.

11. Member
    I don't even know which teams are playing in the game or when it is.
    Also don't care too.
    Ranger 520vx Yamaha 225 ox66.

Faux, snowflake? English please. LOL

13. Member
    A lot of us with DD214's fought for the very right to make your decisions and who is to say one is less Patriotic for watching a National Past time sport based on service or non service to your Country. Most of us knew going in what we were there for. I for one will be watching and history will possibly made, i have never missed a single Superbowl and will not let something disrespectful stop me, I earned that right and i gave those who choose to be disrespectful the same right of choice, i have no ill feelings against those who feel differently, they were there before i served and they will be there long after i am gone. If watching something makes me unpatriotic in anyone's eyes, then they are the ones who have missed the point of mine and others service. Watch or don't watch is your choice and i support that, i submit this lone Game neither makes you more or less a Patriot than me. Not everyone on the field or in the stands or watching on TV is a POS for enjoying something just as those who will not watch are a POS. I served honorably and am proud of that but my DD214 doesn't mean i am above anyone who doesn't have one.

14. Shutterbug Forum Moderator bdog7198's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by D.O.C. 989 View Post
    A lot of us with DD214's fought for the very right to make your decisions and who is to say one is less Patriotic for watching a National Past time sport based on service or non service to your Country. Most of us knew going in what we were there for. I for one will be watching and history will possibly made, i have never missed a single Superbowl and will not let something disrespectful stop me, I earned that right and i gave those who choose to be disrespectful the same right of choice, i have no ill feelings against those who feel differently, they were there before i served and they will be there long after i am gone. If watching something makes me unpatriotic in anyone's eyes, then they are the ones who have missed the point of mine and others service. Watch or don't watch is your choice and i support that, i submit this lone Game neither makes you more or less a Patriot than me. Not everyone on the field or in the stands or watching on TV is a POS for enjoying something just as those who will not watch are a POS. I served honorably and am proud of that but my DD214 doesn't mean i am above anyone who doesn't have one.
    Prints and more available at: http://BSPhotography.co/
    Digital downloads available at: https://licensing.pixels.com/profiles/1-brian-shoemaker
    IG: BSPhotographyZ9

15. Member
    I respect our vets but I am going to watch only because it’s entertainment to me. Who knows if the offshore bite is good I may not but if I have nothing else to do then I’ll watch. I want to see Brady win #6. I want to witness the history but I won’t pass up fishing for it

If people want to waste their time to watch a bunch of dirt bag wife beaters that could care less about the fans and have zero loyalty to their city, let them have at it. The streets and lakes will be less crowded so I can ride my motorcycle or go fishing! We all have to find our entertainment somewhere, but watching a boring football game for three hours with about 11 minutes of actual playing time with the ball in motion seems like a like a waste of my Sunday unless you don’t have other hobbies, lol!

17. idbefishing
    I don't support the kneeling B.S but, it is their show and they'll do what they want. I don't understand the cry about censorship and stuff.

18. Member
    thats it im not goin or watching

19. Banned
    Didn't say it was about me asked a simple question and you can't answer it. Point was I have the right to feel on the subject as you have the right to feel about it as you do. Because my thoughts about are opposite of yours dose not in any way make them faux patriotism.
    If you want to rule you life with feelings be my guest. However the facts remain that what an NFL player does during the National Anthem is not about Veterans at all, making about veterans is standing on the headstones of our former brothers in arms to make a counter political point. I answered your question and explained exactly why the counter protest is FAUX FAKE LAME BOGUS patriotism. You're free to join in and look foolish if you want.

20. Shutterbug Forum Moderator bdog7198's Avatar
    To a lot of vets their fight was for freedom, not about freedom for only those that agree with their particular position.

http://time.com/4956246/war-veteran-kneel-nfl-players/
    Prints and more available at: http://BSPhotography.co/
    Digital downloads available at: https://licensing.pixels.com/profiles/1-brian-shoemaker
    IG: BSPhotographyZ9

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast