Cedar Hill Dale Hollow

Anybody stayed at this resort recently? Web site is a little outdated it seems. If not any other suggestions?

2. Member
    It’s pretty rough if your just looking for a nice clean place to sleep on a fishing trip the Dale Hollow in motel just up the hill from the marina is a great clean place been staying there for a few years now
    Lowrance Pro-Staff
    Picasso Outdoors
    PowerTeam Lures
    Red Dirt Baits
    Boing Lures
    E Custom Baits
    Full Throttle Tackle

3. Member
    Horse creek motel is cheap. $45 a night includes a slip w/ power. It has a community kitchen and grills on the porch but its a roach motel. I've never had any problems there, though. If I don't stay there, I stay at Willow Grove. It's probably the nicest marina on the lake, now. The cabins are a little dated but they are clean and a big upgrade compared to Horse Creek. The only negative, If you stay there, you will need to bring 1-3 long extension cords to get power to your boat in the slip. I was there at Thanksgiving with the water down, it took 175' of cords to get from the box up the hill to the slip. In March, the water should be on the rise, so you may not need that much.

4. Member
    What about Dale Hollow Marina? Is it still up and running?

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Meena View Post
    What about Dale Hollow Marina? Is it still up and running?
    The marina is still open, I've never stayed there. They do a "Boatel" deal until March 30th. $150 a night plus covered slip. Not much detail on the website, sounds like a you are sleeping on a houseboat.

6. Member
    I stayed at Mitchell creek and liked it two years ago.

Horse creek is prolly your cheapest route Thomas is a real nice guy and welcomes fisherman. Dale hollow marina has been under construction and has all new docks he’s in the process of redoing his cabins so I don’t know if they will be open if so they’ll be new. Mitchell creek is really nice but a little higher I fish with the manager Joey allot and he is a great guy. Cedar hill is pretty rough.

Yes dale hollow does the houseboat and a slip for 150 which isn’t a bad deal.

9. Member
    What happened to Cedar Hill? Change of ownership? Used to be nice but that was probably 15 years ago. I can remember when they first built their new boat slips. Very nice then. Looks like I have several options to look at.

10. Member
    I have stayed there ever year for. Last 10 years. Cabins and hotel are clean comfortable reminds.of 60's era style. Slips have power at ea.of them i have used. Good restaurant . Staying again this april. It is on down lake near dam.

I guess everybody has there own opinion but ive lived here my whole life and that's my opinion.