Helix 9 si gps generation 1 ?

Yesterday with screen split & running on 200/83 I could see bait no problem, but not fish in 200. I could see both in 83. I could also see both on the 798 ci si on both frequencies when split screened that’s at the console? Any ideas why this was happening? Any specific settings I may have off or need turned on? Thanks

2. Member
    The 200 has a smaller cone angle than the 83 which means less coverage. So what shows in the 83 cone may not show in the 200 cone due to location of the objects under the boat. I would think that the fish and bait balls the 798 was showing on both frequencies are do to the objects were closer to the 798 transducer so they were picked up on both 83/200. The Helix transducer was probably on the edge of the objects which I guess was trolling motor mount or vice versa

3. Member
    Yes the helix is at trolling motor. The thing is right before I moved the 708 to the console I could see exactly the same when it was at the trolling motor & vertical jigged with it easily. I’m not having the same results with the helix 9 for some reason. Thanks

4. Member
    Just surprised that I never saw not one fish I’d symbol on 200 even though the bait balls had the exact same shape on 83, but saw them plainly on the 798 mounted at console. Could just be me I guess, but I never had a problem seeing them before.