Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I was in Goldsboro today and stopped at E-Z Bait and Tackle for the first time. They by far have the most tackle I have ever seen in one place.

2. Member
    I can't imagine anyone having more than The Great Outdoors in Cherryville. Guy Eaker is there anytime he's not fishing. They have a huge selection of custom baits.

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plugneck View Post
    I was in Goldsboro today and stopped at E-Z Bait and Tackle for the first time. They by far have the most tackle I have ever seen in one place.
    Place is nuts... There is hardly an empty piece of wall space, I stop whenever I am thru there.

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashpoint View Post
    Fleming Candy Co in Salisbury. I know it sounds funny, but those thats been there can testify it is one awesome place for fishing tackle. Rods, Reels and tons of tackle and maybe a little candy. Couple of years ago I was buying reels there $20-$30 cheaper than anywhere else.
    +1

5. Airborne/Infantry bassnman81's Avatar
    Flemings Candy Store and the Great Outdoors in Cherryville, both are top shelf.

Lake Norman, N.C./New Britain, CT.
    An Khe 66-67

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by plugneck View Post
    EZ Tackle makes Cabelas look sick, maybe even BPS , never seen so much stuff, hell he had 15 front mount trolling motors the other day, he buys rods by the thousand he told me , dont let the name fool you , that place is the real deal.
    1996 Javelin 409T DC /225 Johnson Venom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12