Thread: Keith Poche

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Basser100 View Post
    That is why I don't open any MLF threads until I have watched the recording.

Yea - I am real careful not to do that either. This one tricked me because it just said Kieth Poche ..... Its ok. I am just being grumpy

Quote Originally Posted by stackenem View Post
    Sorry, My bad.

No problem. I should probably lighten up. It's all good.
    Joe

3. Member
    Yea the boat official with Keith needs to lighten up seemed like he for sure had a chip on his shoulder. Fishing is supposed to be fun there’s no reason for that i seriously doubt MLF wants someone to come off like that. He seems unhappy to be there maybe he should get something else. Happy fishing

Quote Originally Posted by Warcat View Post
    Yea the boat official with Keith needs to lighten up seemed like he for sure had a chip on his shoulder. Fishing is supposed to be fun there’s no reason for that i seriously doubt MLF wants someone to come off like that. He seems unhappy to be there maybe he should get something else. Happy fishing
    Actually that's how MLF want their judges. Haven't you noticed they're all about the same demeanor? I don't think they're even allowed to high five on camera.

Quote Originally Posted by JU View Post
    Two of the three hooks is a big dealt to me !
    Oh please. One was shallow enough you could see everything through the skin. Sure the other was buried, but, not enough to whine like that.
    I freed a guy up front an overhanging tree once. Yeah, he was standing on the deck of his boat, hand straight up above him, in a limb, and the lure had the limb and his hand.
    Got him out of there and he was headed to the ER.
    I said about what that boat official said. You're not going to die, sit down, gimme a minute.
    He was amazed, never knew it came it out.

If they are pointed toward me, I'll do em' myself on a boat cleat.
    If pointed away, or just kind of goofy...I'll go find somebody, set it all up while giving them instructions, and make their day.

If you ever have to get somebody else to yank the line? As soon as it comes out, just start screaming and jumping up and down. (it's lots of fun!)
    Last edited by Dando; 01-22-2018 at 05:39 PM.
    I think the new secret color is "A-Rig"..........

6. Member
    Really? Didn’t know that. Don’t see any advantage to draw in viewers by acting like that. But heck I’m not turning it on to watch them anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by SkeeterDD22 View Post
    Oh please. One was shallow enough you could see everything through the skin. Sure the other was buried, but, not enough to whine like that.
    I freed a guy up front an overhanging tree once. Yeah, he was standing on the deck of his boat, hand straight up above him, in a limb, and the lure had the limb and his hand.
    Got him out of there and he was headed to the ER.
    I said about what that boat official said. You're not going to die, sit down, gimme a minute.
    He was amazed, never knew it came it out.

If they are pointed toward me, I'll do em' myself on a boat cleat.
    If pointed away, or just kind of goofy...I'll go find somebody, set it all up while giving them instructions, and make their day.

If you ever have to get somebody else to yank the line? As soon as it comes out, just start screaming and jumping up and down. (it's lots of fun!)

Link to them removing it. They haven't put it on youtube yet so I cant link it in the post.
    https://www.facebook.com/MajorLeague...2688884457020/
    2019 BassCat Lynx 2019 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke - 2B573410
    "Reality Is Often Disappointing."

8. Member
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by wirerat99 View Post
    No, but I had been waiting all weekend to watch MLF on the Outdoor Channel website. Now I don't have to wonder who won.

I ended up with a squarebill buried in my face within 1st hour of a tournament once. Both treble buried in and through my cheek. Had my partner cut the crankbait off at hook shanks. Finished tournament with hooks still in me then wenter to ER to have them cut out. Will dig up the pix.

10. Member
    I had a #2 treble in a vice and caught it with my elbow when turning in a chair. Line trick did not work as the skin just gave with the jerks and hook was slightly deformed where I hit it so hard. Got mad and ripped it out with pliers. Didn’t hurt all that bad in that area.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12