163,000 dollar boat

This isn’t a Ranger but since a lot of folks are criticizing Ranger for the Icon being so high I thought I would show you guys a expensive pontoon!![IMG][/IMG]

2. Member
    There all going to price there selves out of buisness how many of them will they sell a year 2

3. Member
    I saw a couple of tri-toons at a bot show in Springfield MO with twin 300 G2 engines along with some HUGE wake board boats that I'm sure were over $100k. The Cup Package C models are pretty attractive price wise and the L (non Icon) isn't TOO bad. Bass boats are a expensive no doubt but it's the add-ons to look like a pro that really drive the price up. BCB has a Cougar Advantage that's a sharp boat and equipped similar to the new C models at an attractive price. Also looked at the Charger 210, it's a Champion with Charger written on the side at a good price, also Falcon was pretty impressive.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ser68 View Post
    There all going to price there selves out of buisness how many of them will they sell a year 2
    You would be surprised. I have several each year on my waters. Nothing new....that's why I felt like I got a great deal on my boat & equipment....

M

5. Member
    These aren’t built for your average joe to run around in. This is a top of the line Pontoon just like the Icon is for the Bass market. No, they aren’t going to sell a ton of them but they will sell a few.

I understand everyone complaining about prices but there will always be someone who wants the best and can afford it. For everyone else, there are many other options to choose from.

6. Member
    These toons are sold a dime a dozen up here in Michigan for the inland lakes... and we have a lot of inland lakes!! They out number bass boats up here.

M

7. Member
    that’s nothing just check out pavati https://www.pavati.com/. some $300k plus

these are so ugly i want one

A wake boat with thrusters, whats next.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

9. Member
    Hell why not? I'd get em if I could... Why not?

10. Member
    We saw two at the Birmingham boat show. Both had twin 400R mercs. A salesman at a different booth said he had seen one with quad 400's on it, custom-built. That's right close to $120,000 just for the motors...
    2008 Bass Cat Pantera Classic
    2014 Mercury Pro XS 200

11. Banned
    Often times it is the exclusivity afforded by price that drives the sales.

12. Member
    I have a name for those who need a pontoon that goes 60+ mph. The 1% er's.

13. dartag1829
    A guy on my lake gets a demo from Manitou like the boat pictured. Made in Lansing Mich. This year he had one with a Chameleon Paint Job and 2 300 HP Evnirude G2's. 175 K list price. It would do 65 GPS speed with me and him on it.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ser68 View Post
    Ya know, I've heard that every year since I bought my 1st bass boat in 1976. 2nd most over-used comment is, "That boat costs more than my house." You know, your pay check has probably increased a lot too. Your company says, "why I use to pay those guys $4.50 and hour and now look at what I have to pay them." It's all relative.

15. Member
    At the Milwaukee boat show last weekend, there was a Crest 25' Tritoon with a 400R Verado. The thing was beautiful but "show price" was $140K. I'm sure it was list price, but on the option sheet the 400R was listed at $48,250......

There were several other $100K+ pontoons there and several of them had sold signs on them. Not sure if it was a sales tactic or not though.....
    2019 Ranger Z520C DC / 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke

16. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    There was a Manatou ? On spelling at the Nashville boat show for 160 had an arch, twin 300 Merc four strokes and yoke power control for parking. Yeah it was 160,000.00 also, pretty boat!!

Then again Mastercraft started out at 120,000.00. A simple runabout 20fter was 60ish, I remember the wife and I looking at Searays and Chaparrals when we where dating and they where 17K to 19k.

Damn I’m getting old and talking like a old man now!!