Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by River-Bandit View Post
    Just swing my Mark's house I'm sure he has at least that much Megabass stuff hid in his garage ,,,,,oh and enjoy Great Wolf it is a really great place for kids and BassPro is right there close

Now that is a great thought, I’ll have to look up his address on the tax rolls.

I like going to the wolf lodge, everything my daughter likes to do in one place. If anyone has thought about taking their kids there they should try it at least once. Not sure I could afford many Megabass lures if we went very often though.

Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    Now that is a great thought, I’ll have to look up his address on the tax rolls.
    Last edited by River-Bandit; 01-22-2018 at 08:09 AM.

I think they had a booth at the Classic a few years ago. Had a great selection of baits you don't find in stores often.

4. Member
    I live in Illinois and knew exactly what shop it was as soon as I saw the first picture. I was traveling for work in the area last year and had some time to kill. I like visiting local tackle shops and this one popped up when I searched. I stopped in and was speechless. That place is awesome.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123