Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Member
    Went in there last year during the Big Bass Tourney, my mouth just dropped....

2. Member
    Did Doyle move the store? I lived in Statesville a few years ago and didn't remember it looking like this.
    2004 Stratos 295 Pro XL
    2004 Mercury 3.0 L EFI 200 HP SN: 0T908560
    Standard/Servicemaster Lower 859399T13

Quote Originally Posted by kercha83 View Post
    Did Doyle move the store? I lived in Statesville a few years ago and didn't remember it looking like this.
    Yeah he moved it a few years ago to Mooresville near lake Norman. It’s behind big daddy’s on 150 if you know where that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    Baits like the iLoud etc definitell would help you. It's aptly named. You can hear it in the water long before it gets to the boat. I fish a lot of stained to muddy water. Catch fish all the time on a lot of MB baits. More and more product bein designed abd developed for US market. Full selection of squarebills, frogs, buzzbaits and spinnerbaits just to name a few.
    Well I know Mark Perry was voted the nicest guy in BBC history, but I have to admit I don't really like you cuz now you're going to make me go spend more money to see if they really work

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juice780 View Post
    Carolina fishing tackle. They have a pretty good online store too
    Ugh...my wife is going to hate you. Another one in a day trip range for us! I make the drive to the great outdoors a good bit, but i get to add another one! Yeah buddy!
    Skeeter Sx186 w/ yamaha 150

Quote Originally Posted by lil red 02 View Post
    Well I know Mark Perry was voted the nicest guy in BBC history, but I have to admit I don't really like you cuz now you're going to make me go spend more money to see if they really work
    Lol..... I don't know about nicest but probably could win most laid back....lol

7. Banned
    Markster, is there anything like that in the Dallas area? Heck, are there any awesome tackle shops at all, I need someplace cool to go
    to when we take my daughter to Great Wolf lodge.

Quote Originally Posted by Chadsc View Post
    Ugh...my wife is going to hate you. Another one in a day trip range for us! I make the drive to the great outdoors a good bit, but i get to add another one! Yeah buddy!
    The great outdoors is where I spend the most of my time because I can go by there after work. Between those two stores they would but the tackle selection at a bass pro to shame

How much is the cover charge ?

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LTZ25 View Post
    How much is the cover charge ?
    Haha, I was gonna ask how much it cost just to look.

Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    Markster, is there anything like that in the Dallas area? Heck, are there any awesome tackle shops at all, I need someplace cool to go
    I do not want to take away from CFT on this thread. They rock and the post is all about them. I will shoot you an IM.

Amen to that, if I had a local tackle shop that had this kind of selection of MB products I would be in real trouble!

iloud is an awesome bait, I just started fishing them last year and I was amazed at how many quality bites I got on it. Not to mention how violently they hit it!!!
    Last edited by Stratos21XL; 01-21-2018 at 09:11 PM.

They also have some really nice swim baits in the 100.00 and up price range.

14. Member
    Big Daddy's on exit 36 right? Unfortunately i don't live close anymore where i can walk into the store. I now reside in Iowa and there is nothing here but Dick's Sporting Good and it has nothing that i want except for a few crankbait.
    Yeah he moved it a few years ago to Mooresville near lake Norman. It’s behind big daddy’s on 150 if you know where that is.
    2004 Stratos 295 Pro XL
    2004 Mercury 3.0 L EFI 200 HP SN: 0T908560
    Standard/Servicemaster Lower 859399T13

Awesome

That's really cool.
    I wish we had something like that around here.
    " Talking to you is like clapping with one hand "
    Anthrax

17. Member
    After seeing those pics I wonder if a posh tackle shop slash gentlemen’s club would go over well? Call it fish ‘n tail.

Yep Doyle has the stuff. The JDM colors get gone quick. I was in there a couple of weeks ago and saw a guy buy 11 of the new 110 silents. He's got one bait in that room when he gets a new shipment in he lets me know. I go down and take pictures and send to my son. He'll pick a couple and we send them to him. I think the MB staff will be on site this spring for a couple of days
    You can censor my speech but not my thoughts or will
    We are living in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    Just swing my Mark's house I'm sure he has at least that much Megabass stuff hid in his garage ,,,,,oh and enjoy Great Wolf it is a really great place for kids and BassPro is right there close

Carolina fishing tackle. They have a pretty good online store too
    Been in that room more than once. Last time in there I talked to Hank Cherry a while. He wasn't buying, just looking, since he has his own lures by by his sponsor.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast