Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Well over 10 club wins. 2 angler of the year titles. 2 tournament of championship wins numerous weekly night wins and a few finishes in the top 3 in team events.

Won quite a few 40-70 boat open tournys, couple series championships. Been 20 years though, have not done much tournys since I moved here.

I've won countless club tournaments 4 this year. Was part of a state team tournament win. Won 2 Pa bass federation tournaments back in the 90's
    2016 RT 188

4. Member
    I'm incredibly excited when I carry 5 fish to the scales.

5. Member
    1 win at the club level. Been in the the money, probably 5 other times. Also, had big fish 3 other times, also had big fish of the year. Ive never cashed a check in a 100+ boat tourney, but ive been close a few times, it stings lol. This being said, I didnt fish very seriously for many years, but in the last year ive started to fish more serious and learn more, and im starting to do better., so i hope the better finishes will start coming.

6. New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar
    I have been at this for a long time, started tourney fishing in 1986 have kept records from 1990 ,over that time to now I have over 30 club wins and won Angler of the year 7 times our club always had over 30 to 40 members, federation wins 7 and other top 5 finishes, won the TOC for the federation once , finished 2nd in the state at the fish-offs in 2001 , made the sate team and went to the divisionals 4 times,also opens with more than 30 boats 10 wins and numerous top 10 wins, overall cannot complain about my years of tourney fishing and yet still do, last year I found it tough even though I didn't really do that bad I seem to be just out of the money most of the time, it's nice to recoup some of the monies we put in . Even though it's not about the money it's all about the competition and comradery of the guys I think also as I'm getting older I'm having a harder time keeping up with the young guns but never give up gonna put a whooping on them this year..lol I'm fishing the club plus 3 separate trails and any opens that may come along, biggest tourneys I have ever participated in would have to be the state fish off's 112 boats the year I finished 2nd or the divisionals
    1990 374V Ranger Still kickin' bass after all these years

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd Hendrick View Post
    I'm incredibly excited when I carry 5 fish to the scales.
    Amen, brother.
    2017 Phoenix 618Pro

8. Member
    I’ve won more tournaments than I can count after I fall asleep!

9. Derek McCullough
    Won several 20 to 30 boat tournaments but the largest was just under 100 boats.

ABA Weekend Series 2011 Toledo Bend,
    Fisher of Men 2011 Toledo Bend,
    2016 BFL Toledo Bend.

Have not cracked the top 3 on Sam Rayburn in a large event. Only 2 top 5's in my career on larger events on Rayburn. I'd like to be more consistent.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

11. Member
    20-30 club tournaments. Won a Top Six clubs against clubs. Only fished 3 or 4 trail deals and didn’t do squat. Fact is I can’t hang with the trail guys in east Texas and don’t feel like donating very often.

12. Member
    Best finish for me was 6th out of almost 200 boats. I've won several smaller tournaments, but that was probably the biggest one I've fished and did well on top of it.

13. Member
    Started fishing team circuits in the mid 80s I don’t know how many wins there’s bin a lot over the years I’m still at it , my personal best win was 1999 at Table rock won a fully rig bass boat , circuit championship win . One of my favorite wins of all times was with my dad at lake of the Ozarks . I guess it was 10 years ago 200 plus boats Tourament 5 fish 24.64 and big bass that day that was over 7 .

14. Member
    Won my very first club tournament, only one to catch a fish, probably about 20 guys. Can't count the number of seconds, always seem to come up one fish short.

I won a couple back in the late 70's and early 80's. Use to fish Monday night jackpots against Biffle on Ft Gibson. Won a couple Grand Lake jackpots 15 or so years ago. Just getting back in to fishing and all I can say now is I live pretty close to Edwin Evers. That can't be too bad. lol Larry
    There’s no use being stupid if you’re not willing to show it off.

16. Member
    I have one win, one second, and one third place, won big bass of the year with a 7.54, and won big bass side pot at Toledo Bend. All club tournys.

That's in just over 2 years in the club.
    Hi Mike.

17. Member
    I find last is much easier to win then first. So that's what I strive for.
    ~~1995 Gambler~~

Mercury 250 ProXS
    Bobs 10" AJ
    Dual Power Poles
    2-HB 1199's HB 1158 HB 597 in dash
    Ultrex 112

"Runs like a cheetah... with his @$$ on fire"

Several club wins, team wins locally, 4 club AOY titles. Most $$$ I won was winning the Co angler side of a BASS Elite tourney on Lake Erie. Most satisfying win was as part of NYS BASS Nation team winning the Divisional on the St Lawrence River a few years ago. I captained our high school Angler to back to back 18 lb limits which helped secure our team’s victory. Team tourney wins with my son are also up there.

19. Member
    One BFL, one CBC, one CBC Final (won a Skeeter ZX200) and several local tournaments with 40-70 boats since 2012. The BFL and CBCs all came in the same year so I thought I'd try the FLW as a coangler to see if I could go pro. I cashed a check in all but one event and fished the Forrest Wood Cup but realized that my day job was too good to gamble with fishing pro. There's really not much money for all but a few truly elite anglers. Now work takes up too much time so I cant fish near as much as I used to.

20. Past Tournament Basser bassRN's Avatar
    Multiple club wins, angler of the year, big bass of the year. Missouri state BASS Federation team member twice, once as state champion/captain of the team. 1 BFL win on Grand Lake, 3rd place BFL super tournament on Bull Shoals. Top 10 end of year points as pro on the FLW Everstart circuit.
    JEFF SCHMIDT - NORTH PORT, FL
    '13 RANGER Z518 COMANCHE / '13 MERCURY PRO XS 200

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast