New part number or picture of Older Stratos Part

Hello Folks,

Hope someone here can help me out. I recently purchased a 1994 Stratos 270 with three across seating. Underneath the cushions, there used to be two plastic, blow molded trays used for storage. On the 1993 274V I had last year,these were still in place. Unfortunately, they are gone from this boat.

I'd like to ask anyone with this same year vintage boat, to please look for a part number, or snap a picture and send to me at Davis31052@yahoo.com. The good folks at C&O Marine are working with me to find a set, but I need as much info as possible, to aid them in their search.

Thanks,

FP67

Re: New part number or picture of Older Stratos Part (fishpro67)

I can't help you with your quest but if you and C&O come up with them (and more than one set) would you please IM me. I would like a set for my 274.

There are a couple guys with 274's on here maybe they can help. Maybe IM some of the guys in this thread http://www.bbcboards.net...46888

3. Member

Re: New part number or picture of Older Stratos Part (fishpro67)

Fish Pro...I have exactly what you are looking for. I have a 94 270 that I am rebuilding and I have not decided yet, whether to use these or redsign the seat base area...I see no part no. They are black plastic, as you probably know and shaped to get the most storage under the seats...E mail me @ jonorth@bellsouth.net if interested. I will try to take a pic when it stops raining and send to you....Thanks...