Thread: Robin Hood app

Robin Hood app

Anyone use this for trading ?? Pros cons ??

2. Banned
    I've been using it for a over a year now. It works quite well and I've had no issues.

If you want a link to sign up we'll both get 1 free share of a premium stock. My wife got a share of Apple and I got a share of Uber.

3. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    You got a full share of APPL? and how did you get a share of Uber when it's not a publicly traded company?.......I know I have been distracted, but I can't imagine I missed the Uber IPO
    Thanos was the hero

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by boneil View Post
    You got a full share of APPL? and how did you get a share of Uber when it's not a publicly traded company?.......I know I have been distracted, but I can't imagine I missed the Uber IPO
    Sorry, my mistake. I got Groupon. Had Uber on my mind since I've been waiting for their IPO to drop.

And, yeah, wife got a whole share of APPL. I was blown away by that.

I know a few other people that have gotten the free stocks. Most are valued in the $3-5 range.

I’m most of the way signed up already dam.. wish I had known .. all that is left is bank verification .. if I can still add a referral let me know

6. Member
    Did you get verified Jerry? If not ill send you a code if you need one for the free stock deal.

7. Member
    Now that they will sell crypto this app could be way bigger than coinbase. It's only starting in 5 states but hopefully it gets in all of them. Then if they let you sell back and forth between crypto and the stock market that will be a huge plus. Not sure if you will be able to move crypto in and out yet or it will stay there

Have you guys gotten on Robin hoods waiting list for the crypto sales? I'm number 995,997 lol. The list is growing quickly!! This will put a damper on coinbase profits.

Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    Have you guys gotten on Robin hoods waiting list for the crypto sales? I'm number 995,997 lol. The list is growing quickly!! This will put a damper on coinbase profits.
    That does show you how many people are still trying to get in on the crypto game.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    I'm waiting to hear the whole details still. It sounds like they won't be a full on exchange that lets you actually have the coins to move in and out of the exchange. More like you just invest money in the coins and they hold them until your ready to cash out. Still not bad if you just want to invest in a coin and let it ride and it will be easy to go back to fiat. If they will let people move coins in and out it will force coinbase to change their system of sticking it people with fees AND inflating prices of the coins they hold. Gemini works really good too.