Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    BBC SPONSOR/ Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    7,653

    Exclamation NY show off your boats.

    Lets see your fishing machines New York post pics and a brief description of modifications and performance!

    10% off Hydrodipping with code BBC10

    607 221 3480 cell...607 467 5700 office

  2. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    159
    #2
    My 1997 champion 202 DC Elite, powered by a yamaha glad 225 with a tempest plus. I run humminbird graphs all networked together so I can share waypoints and transducers. I bought the boat 3 years ago and completely tore it down to redo it.
    Screenshot_20180131-195717.jpgScreenshot_20180131-195743.jpgScreenshot_20180131-195815.jpgScreenshot_20180131-195849.jpg
    1997 Champion 202
    2001 OX66 225
    Tempest Plus 26
    Maxxum 101 LB
    Humminbird 999, 959, 999

  3. BBC SPONSOR/ Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    7,653
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by shimanostud View Post
    My 1997 champion 202 DC Elite, powered by a yamaha glad 225 with a tempest plus. I run humminbird graphs all networked together so I can share waypoints and transducers. I bought the boat 3 years ago and completely tore it down to redo it.
    nice!

    10% off Hydrodipping with code BBC10

    607 221 3480 cell...607 467 5700 office

  4. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Baldwinsville NY
    Posts
    391
    AFTCO
    Picasso Lures
    Vicious Line
    Denali Rods
    RedTail Optix
    RedTail Republic
    https://www.facebook.com/KyleMetzgerFishing

  5. Captain Paul
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Hopewell Junction, NY
    Posts
    112
    #5
    This is my Ranger Z22 Comanche with the 300xs Racing Motor.
    She is amazing.


    Captain Paul A. Steenson, USCG, MMXO
    Z22 profile.jpgOrange Crush Ranger Dash.jpgOrange Crush Ranger Cockpit.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    RangerBasser
    Captain Paul, USCG Captain
    Merchant Marine XO

    Ranger Z22 Comanche
    Mercury 300XS Racing

  6. BBC SPONSOR/ Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    7,653
    #6
    look great.. keep them coming!

    10% off Hydrodipping with code BBC10

    607 221 3480 cell...607 467 5700 office

  7. Member Meleagris1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,014
    #7
    ________________________________________________
    2017 Phoenix PHX 21 - Yamaha 250 SHO

  8. Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Mohawk, New York
    Posts
    3,381
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerBasser View Post
    This is my Ranger Z22 Comanche with the 300xs Racing Motor.
    She is amazing.


    Captain Paul A. Steenson, USCG, MMXO
    Z22 profile.jpgOrange Crush Ranger Dash.jpgOrange Crush Ranger Cockpit.jpg
    Holy crap that’s one of the sharpest looking rangers I’ve ever seen!
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

  9. Captain Paul
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Hopewell Junction, NY
    Posts
    112
    #9
    Thanks Amigo!
    RangerBasser
    Captain Paul, USCG Captain
    Merchant Marine XO

    Ranger Z22 Comanche
    Mercury 300XS Racing

  10. Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lockport NY
    Posts
    1,365
    #10
    This is mine, 2004 Champion 206 DC Elite with 2015 250 Pro XS, I am getting old so I have a crusier rather than a racer, I love the way it rides and handles and has a massive front deck.

    champion.jpg

  11. BBC SPONSOR/ Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    7,653
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by harrys View Post
    This is mine, 2004 Champion 206 DC Elite with 2015 250 Pro XS, I am getting old so I have a crusier rather than a racer, I love the way it rides and handles and has a massive front deck.

    champion.jpg
    theres nothing like the old champs .. love them.

    10% off Hydrodipping with code BBC10

    607 221 3480 cell...607 467 5700 office

  12. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Carthage, NY
    Posts
    199
    #12
    My boat is a salmon/trout/walleye/bass boat. 1988 Crestliner Sabre 220 (22ft) cuddy cabin aluminum. 1989 Evinrude 150 and a 1991 Evinrude 15. Click on the pic for a larger image.

    IMG_20191020_082304.jpg

  13. BBC SPONSOR/ Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    7,653
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabre Fan View Post
    My boat is a salmon/trout/walleye/bass boat. 1988 Crestliner Sabre 220 (22ft) cuddy cabin aluminum. 1989 Evinrude 150 and a 1991 Evinrude 15. Click on the pic for a larger image.

    IMG_20191020_082304.jpg
    looks like chaumont launch?

    10% off Hydrodipping with code BBC10

    607 221 3480 cell...607 467 5700 office

  14. Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Mohawk, New York
    Posts
    3,381
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    looks like chaumont launch?
    That’s what I was thinking too
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

  15. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Carthage, NY
    Posts
    199
    #15
    You are correct, it's the Chaumont launch. But I usually launch at the Isthmus or Stony Creek.

  16. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Holley, New York
    Posts
    740
    #16
    Love seeing the Champions! Here's mine, a 95 190. I'm midway through a full restore. Waiting on anew Bobs plate, and hydraulic steering. Still have to mount the ultrex. Should be back on the water in the next month. I was trying to finish over the winter but my shop never slowed down. Carpet and trailer paint next year.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  17. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Holley, New York
    Posts
    740
    #17
    Some more pics, just waiting for my DMV appointment.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  18. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Camillus, NY
    Posts
    8,906
    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by shimanostud View Post
    My 1997 champion 202 DC Elite, powered by a yamaha glad 225 with a tempest plus. I run humminbird graphs all networked together so I can share waypoints and transducers. I bought the boat 3 years ago and completely tore it down to redo it.
    Screenshot_20180131-195717.jpgScreenshot_20180131-195743.jpgScreenshot_20180131-195815.jpgScreenshot_20180131-195849.jpg
    Got to see this up close this morning when you idled over where I was casting so you could graph and Waypoint where I was fishing.....


    Brandon S.
    1996 Ranger 362XT
    Johnson Faststrike 150

  19. BBC SPONSOR/ Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    7,653
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by bschwoep View Post
    Got to see this up close this morning when you idled over where I was casting so you could graph and Waypoint where I was fishing.....
    ouch!

    10% off Hydrodipping with code BBC10

    607 221 3480 cell...607 467 5700 office