Custom Jig Heads for the guys who make their own skirts

NMBA Custom Tackle Jig Heads .... multiple head styles, hook choice (Owner or Mustad), painted to match your favorite jig skirt

*** These are fully custom to fit your needs .... hook choice, head style, multi color heads

$1.95 each (Owner) , $1.50 each (Mustad) .... Jighead with Weedgaurd (No Skirt)
    $2.50 each Bladed Jigs ... choice of Black Nickel or Nickel Silver Blade (No Skirt)

*** ALL JIGS COME WITH NMBA CUSTOM WIRE KEEPER TO KEEP YOUR TRAILERS PEGGED ***

Jig Head Styles ....

Top Row ... L-R Swim Jig, Poison Tail Jig, Brush Jig
    Middle Row ... L-R Finesse Football, Jigheads Only, Football Jig
    Bottom Row ... L-R Bladed Jig, Arky Jig, Stand-Up Football

2. Member
    Good for everyone that wants to make their own jigs but doesn't want to pour lead!

Allen

3. Member
    Bought the NMBA jigs (swim, flip and arkie style head) for use this season. Seem like a good quality jig but time will tell once our ice leaves.
    2005 Stratos 201 Pro XL
    250HP Evinrude E-Tec

"Haulin' Ass and Chasin' Bass"

Need to send out a plug for Steve's jigs. I've always been someone who sort of carried the belief that "a jig is a jig," but after trying several of his offerings my mind has been changed on that. Though he uses top notch hooks and that's clearly a great thing (realistically the most important), the paint jobs on his heads are absolutely unmatched. I've never seen paint jobs that hold up so well. For example, I drug one of his swing head football jigs around the boulders on Mille Lacs for the better part of a 12 hour day on the water and still hadn't done much past scratching some of the gloss off of the finish at the point where it made bottom contact. Unreal!
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"
    Console: HDS 16 Carbon
    Bow: HDS 12 Carbon, Solix 12 G2, Mega 360