Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Yamaha SHO availibilty rumors.

Anyone hear the rumors about Yamaha SHO engines not being available until August? Just trying to see if its true or not.
    2016 Ranger Z518
    Mercury 150 HP Fourstroke

2. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Yes, we have heard it. On the Yamaha board (and elsewhere) they seem to be accepting it as fact. Most are saying up to 11 months out on big blocks. This is just what I have read, but no one seems to be contradicting.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

3. Member
    I believe this factual information as BCB manufacturing verified the extreme backlog and big block shortage.
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

4. Member
    It’s fact....lol. My new Z522D is sitting at the Ranger factory with no 250 SHO...

Just waiting now to see if Ranger and my dealer can get their hands on a 25” shaft SHO.

M

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MMyles View Post
    It’s fact....lol. My new Z522D is sitting at the Ranger factory with no 250 SHO...

Just waiting now to see if Ranger and my dealer can get their hands on a 25” shaft SHO.

M
    hoping for you!

6. Member
    does this have anything to do with all the boats that received damaged from the hurricanes that hit the this year? all those boat owners getting their insurance checks and buying new motors? boats? seen on local news in south florida how everyone was scrambling around for motors and yamaha was the one that everyone wanted for off shore fishing and such. I just can't believe their is a wait all sudden for motors.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonray View Post
    does this have anything to do with all the boats that received damaged from the hurricanes that hit the this year? all those boat owners getting their insurance checks and buying new motors? boats? seen on local news in south florida how everyone was scrambling around for motors and yamaha was the one that everyone wanted for off shore fishing and such. I just can't believe their is a wait all sudden for motors.
    Yes

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangerdawg View Post
    hoping for you!
    Thanks, I appreciate it.

I'm still confused as to why Ranger would build my boat without an assigned motor to my hull....seems odd. So now I just wait.

Hope they get one before April or else Ranger did a lot of work for nothing...............

M

If you're looking to order a boat with a VF250 SHO I might be able to help. I'm still waiting on details for pre-rig pricing but I have plenty of inventory if they will play nice on the pricing.

Not interested in selling loose motors so please don't ask.

10. Banned
    I'm curious do they have enough inventory for skeeters or do they have wait as well?

11. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sabby View Post
    I'm curious do they have enough inventory for skeeters or do they have wait as well?
    No harm in posting here, but better chances of responses to that question on the Skeeter or Yamaha boards.

12. Member
    We have a Pro Staff guy whose boat is setting at our shop waiting for a Yam and was told late this year.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boatwarehouse View Post
    If you're looking to order a boat with a VF250 SHO I might be able to help. I'm still waiting on details for pre-rig pricing but I have plenty of inventory if they will play nice on the pricing.

Then you completely misunderstood what I was saying...

M

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boatwarehouse View Post

There is so much I would love to comment on your ignorant post....but I won't. Don't ever comment on any of my posts ever again.....and don't ever offer me any of your services.........Got it..?? I sure hope so.

M
    Last edited by MMyles; 01-21-2018 at 07:06 PM. Reason: spell correction

Not sure what I did to you but thanks for calling me names...I just got 6 more in this week..I got 18 of them sitting at my shop.

I should have left that last part out, I'm not that big of a jerk, I really just don't want 500PM's asking for a loose motor price, I've already got dealers all over blowing me up asking me to get them motors.

There is so much I would love to comment on your ignorant post....but I won't. Don't ever comment on any of my posts ever again.....and don't ever offer me any of your services.........Got it..?? I sure hope so.

M
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Boatwarehouse; 01-21-2018 at 09:36 PM. Reason: spelling

Attached Images Attached Images

17. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosterman View Post
    Yes it did. Cabin fever must be strong right now. Take a deep breath and say hmmmmmm.

sheeeeesh

19. Member

M

someone needs a timeout!!!!
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sabby View Post
    I believe the word is that skeeters are alright for now but could start running short later in the year. Not 100% certain on that as there's been no concrete statement made that I'm aware of. At least with other brands you could get another motor, but with skeeter there's no other option.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast