Looking for resources.

Good day folks, new here. My wife recently purchased me a 93 204DCX with a 2007 ETEC 250 sitting on a 2013 McClain aluminum tandem trlr. Everything is in phenomenal shape, it still has the original carpet and seats, but as with any 24yr old boat,it has some age spots. I know that I'm going to be replacing live well pumps and bilge pumps,and adding new valves. I need to add new power cable for new HDS Gen 3,(red plug) and probably will need to clean up and modernize the under dash wiring. Does anyone have wiring diagrams for a 93 204???? It sure would help to have them for this.

Thanks Todd

2. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum and family Todd, I wish I could help you but I sure can't, I'm sure one of our members will be along to help just give it bit of time.

3. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Welcome, Todd! Glad you joined the family. I am hoping one of our gang will be able to help regarding wiring......It should be roughly the same for any model around that time-frame.

4. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    I have a copy of a 93 manual. I'm out of town until Monday, but if you'll PM me your email address then, I'll send you a copy. If you PM me before, 100% chance I'll forget ...

5. Member
    Thanks for the quick reply and the manual download offer, I'll send that pm on Monday, I completely understand the brain issues.

6. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx Champ View Post
    I have a copy of a 93 manual. I'm out of town until Monday, but if you'll PM me your email address then, I'll send you a copy. If you PM me before, 100% chance I'll forget ...
    Coors light will do that to you...

7. Member
    The Silver Bullet

8. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Icy cold....mmmmm!!!!

9. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampioNman View Post
    Coors light will do that to you...
    Jack Daniels killed a lot of brain cells in my younger days. Gave that up about 20yrs ago

Quote Originally Posted by Lea View Post
    Icy cold....mmmmm!!!!
    That's right ...

10. Member
    So,I did get the new per cord for the HDS gen3 installed and yes there is a rewire in my future under that console.Not as bad as it could be,but nothing that like 30 or 40 feet ofwire, couple hundred well placed wire ties and 10 or 15 hours of work won't fix.