Cindicator?minus the recent pump/bloat

Minus the bloat..I bought in on this back at 6C..

I find the tech in this one really interesting. Anyone else in on this and read up on what it is.

2. Member
    The prediction deals are interesting. Especially since I've seen this one has people(or bots) predicting at 70-90% correct. I'm still unsure about them though. It seems that bots can still manipulate these deals by offering up a ton of wrongs predictions or right predictions to their benefit. They could manipulate people into buying into a certain coin based on futures predictions only to get to their futures goals and dump the coin leaving everybody else screwed. But seeing as how they actually have a working product that can be used and tested, that is leaps and bounds ahead to me. You can atleast test the predictions and if you get screwed, you know it's junk, if not keep it rolling.

3. Member
    It uses AI and an app that takes human input and averages it. Those who score highest on the financial suggestions on the free app get paid in bitcoin or Cindicator coins. They are paying out i have the app and it promotes people to put in real information vs just throwing random crap.

4. Member
    Yea. I get that. But let's say a pump group or some whales get some bots to start throwing predictions in it to pump a coin just so they can dump it for 100s of thousands or even millions in some cases? I'm definitely going to get the app and check it out but as with everything in crypto, do your own research.

5. Member
    Check it out it asks direct questions vs letting you input answers.

6. Member
    I will check it out