Thread: New Member

Hey I am new to the forum. I have been reading for a while now, and thought I would post. There is a lot of useful information on this site. Any other Xpress sv16 owners out there? I have owned my 2008 sv16 for about 6 months now and could not be happier with my purchase of a Xpress boat. Hope yall have a good rest of the night.

2. Member
    WELCOME!

As for the boat, I don't have a SV16 ....... but I do have a HD16DBX (tiller duck boat) which would have a very similar hydrodynamic hull I'm sure. My first couple of Xpress' were 16'ers (1650HJ and H50) before making the plunge with the X19 and selling my fiberglass boats. I too have enjoyed all of them.
    '09 Ranger Z520 Silverado Edition / '09 Evinrude ETEC 250 HO
    '15 Xpress HD16DBX / Merc 59ci

3. Member
    As I progress more into learning about a boat. I really want to upgrade to a x19. How do you like yours?

4. Member
    The SV16 was my first Xpress, and I bought it new, in 2008. probably my favorite boat I have ever owned.

5. Member
    Ya I am thoroughly impressed so far. I was really impressed with how well it handles the windy days on Guntersville. If you have ever been on Guntersville with the wind you know how bad it can get. I really just wish they added a compartment in the back for a passenger to store their stuff but that is just a small problem, everything else is great.