Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hunter has close encounter..

Very very close encounter.....with a buck who has a concussion apparently...

MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

2. Member
    Holy Crap!!
    Hi Mike.

Not a concussion but I would bet he has an infection that has spread to his brain. Look at his left eye.

4. Member
    That would scare me thinking he may have rabies or something. I did see that knot on his head. Dang.

5. Member
    Alzheimer's

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BCapes View Post
    Not a concussion but I would bet he has an infection that has spread to his brain. Look at his left eye.
    Probably. Either way I'm not gonna be standing there beating on its head when it comes to!

LOL - I agree

I have harvested some deer that looked less than healthy and when I sawed the antlers off, green goop would ooze out indicating an abcess. I have always thought it was from injuries when sparring and fighting

Quote Originally Posted by Rude196 View Post
    Probably. Either way I'm not gonna be standing there beating on its head when it comes to!

8. Member
    Almost like he was blind in his right eye. He must not have been totally blind because once he hit the trail he was moving right along.

Took an 8 last season that was blind in his right eye... The way those things knock heads around it's a wonder they don't end up like this more often..

Jonathan Hillstrand

10. Member
    Neat video. he's right; without the video nobody would believe the story

11. Member
    Poking it with an arrow, he might as well have just went up and petted the deer. Dont know what safety 2' would matter.
    Isn't that like tapping a rattlesnake on the nose with your finger

12. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Vexus prototype... To the right, just out of frame.
    Who controls John Gill?

13. Member
    Gangsta buck!

Have done clean up/trackng for car accidents for a few years, that's some dumb shit.....watched a roid head think he could break the neck of deer he hit and took out the back legs......it was YouTube worthy! too bad gopros weren't around 20 yrs sgo.......

15. Member
    That buck is a retired NFL player.
    Ranger 520vx Yamaha 225 ox66.

Quote Originally Posted by basscat21 View Post
    Have done clean up/trackng for car accidents for a few years, that's some dumb shit.....watched a roid head think he could break the neck of deer he hit and took out the back legs......it was YouTube worthy! too bad gopros weren't around 20 yrs sgo.......
    Those animals are very tough... Extremely hard to kill... To do with your hands would be most difficult...

Jonathan Hillstrand

Quote Originally Posted by mrlawler1 View Post
    Those animals are very tough... Extremely hard to kill... To do with your hands would be most difficult...
    Yep, he was a dumb ass.....got thrown......and kicked.......but was kinda fun to watch.....

18. Member
    I do believe it would not have went far. No way I'm going to poke a deer that walks up like that. Unless the arrow is moving at about 260fps.

My my dad likes to tell a story about a guy that was in a club with him. He shot a decent buck and hit the ground in its tracks. The guy noticed its eyes were closed and he couldn't see where he hit it. He throws a leg over it and grabs his knife. Grabs a antler to cut its throat. You guessed it. It wasn't dead. It jumped up with the guy on its back. He thought he would wrestle it down so he just grabbed the other antler. It took him for a ride. Dad said the other members were laughing when the deer came by them with him on its back screaming don't shoot. It messed that guy up when it got to a thicket.

19. idbefishing
    “You need to go sleep it off”

Quote Originally Posted by basscat21 View Post
    Yep, he was a dumb ass.....got thrown......and kicked.......but was kinda fun to watch.....
    Member in the club this year, new guy, shoots a 10 pt with his Muzzleloader and it's not Very good placement... They are having a hard time finding blood... Once I get hooked up with them and get the trail straightened out he's not very far...I actually get another bullet in him and get him down myself but Philip gets over there post op on his knee and sits down right next to this deer which is the best one he'd ever taken... Cept this deer isn't ready yet... He throws that head around knocks Philip down... Deer has the look of evil in it's eyes... Not fear but evil...Philip is freaked out...I don't like messy kills like that but seeing Philip get thrashed was one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life...i think he learned his lesson Philip did...

Jonathan Hillstrand

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast