Banned

Product Use Question?

I've seen advertisements for Top Coat F-11. Believe it is used to clean and polish many items including glass boats and trucks. Making a long story short and right to the question! Has anyone reading this inquiry heard or used this product and what are your reviews of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Heelman99 View Post
    I've seen advertisements for Top Coat F-11. Believe it is used to clean and polish many items including glass boats and trucks. Making a long story short and right to the question! Has anyone reading this inquiry heard or used this product and what are your reviews of it?
    I ordered some to try on the washers at work. I ordered it in early Dec. and after three weeks still didn't have it. I called the company and was told they would check on it. Still didn't receive it. Finally started a claim with paypal. As far as I know the company never responded to paypal, but I did finally receive the product. It took about 6 weeks. I tried it on one of the machines and it feels pretty slick. My advice is if you order it use paypal!!
    Last edited by dk239; 01-18-2018 at 07:59 PM.
    David Blanton

Anglers Choice Pro Staff
    Stratos 201XLE
    Tournament Director / Warriors on the Water

Just get some Protec and some good carnauba wax....
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

4. Banned
    Thanks guys.