Fishing outdoor shows.

Just curious if they are going to do the outdoor show this year again down off 495. That seemed like a decent show last year and my son loved meeting Ish monroe and Chris lane. Anybody know details?????

Ranger Z521 Mercury 250 Pro XS

Excellent show, will be going again this year

You going Frank?
    2018 G3 Sportsman 17 90 SHO

Yup, Bob and I will be there Saturday.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Basscatfrank View Post
    Yup, Bob and I will be there Saturday.
    Frank, if you see us, just make believe you don't see us .. No, hope to see some of you guys... It was a good show last year !!!

Quote Originally Posted by red tzx 190 View Post
    Frank, if you see us, just make believe you don't see us .. No, hope to see some of you guys... It was a good show last year !!!
    That was hurtful.

7. Member
    I'll be there on Saturday with my son, at the very least for the early afternoon into the evening. May end up going with the whole family too, but we'll see on that. I'm excited to bring my 5 year old along, he's as nearly as obsessed with fishing as I am.

8. Banned
    This is the one you can walk thru in about 30 minutes, correct ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shrimpbrain View Post
    This is the one you can walk thru in about 30 minutes, correct ?
    Should be a bigger show this year. I was there for a few hours last year. At least there's no replacement windows, siding, jewelry, maple syrup or beef jerky. Although most guys like beef jerky. LOL

Heading up Sunday. Anyone else going Sunday ?

11. Member
    Show was good, but not great. Bring some cash!! There was a ton of stuff being sold there and all at some sort of discount. Lots of lures, especially the swimbait selection, and a ton of apparel too. But, I ended up not buying anything today. We walked through everything in about 30 minutes. Got to talk to a couple of people and watched a little bit of a demo but that was it. I had my family with me and everyone was getting bored fairly quickly so unfortunately I didn't really get to stick around and talk tackle with a few companies I really wanted to spend some time with. Not a bad location to hit up, but I think the $10 price to get in was a bit steep for how small the whole show was.

Made it to the gun show in Marlboro but that was it. Didn't want to go the extra miles for the Sportsman's show. Did stop at MOMs in Foxboro for the motorcycle show though.. That place had every ATV and side by side that Polaris makes there... Also had the new Yamaha Side winder Turbo Snowmobile.. Would love to take that for a ride...

13. Member
    Well about the show, Jane and I had fun at the show, it was as good or better then last year ?Talked with Lakeside and Al and Ma for a short time, she had seen all she wanted to see. She was out of there .. Funny thing, we walked in with Bob and Frank and just by luck , we walked back the cars with you know who ? Bob and frank ? See all you guys in March

Frank was most likely stalking you to see what you bought for lucky senko colors

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    Frank was most likely stalking you to see what you bought for lucky senko colors
    Jerry, Now I see the light !!

Quote Originally Posted by red tzx 190 View Post
    Well about the show, Jane and I had fun at the show, it was as good or better then last year ?Talked with Lakeside and Al and Ma for a short time, she had seen all she wanted to see. She was out of there .. Funny thing, we walked in with Bob and Frank and just by luck , we walked back the cars with you know who ? Bob and frank ? See all you guys in March
    Stopped at Lakeside booth on Sunday, they said you were there and Al and Ma also. I didn't buy anything, not even a Rocky Ledge spinnerbait. Just walked around and talked with everyone I knew there.