sooner lake open

is sooner lake open , want to go fish Saturday

2. Member
    Good question. I saw Stanley Draper frozen solid all the way across. I read that Konawa is frozen, but they haven’t made hot water in 2 years. I’m interested in Sooner too.

Sooner is open year round as far as I know. But 30mph winds this weekend will have it rolling.

4. Member
    Both Sooner and Kanawa are open. As for Kanawa, the units don’t run as much as they once did but they do run so “not made hot water in two years” is not exactly accurate. Kanawa had one unit on today and Sooner has been running units regularly. Both have been on for a while. With the weather warming some of those units may be off by the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Blindhogg View Post
    Both Sooner and Kanawa are open. As for Kanawa, the units don’t run as much as they once did but they do run so “not made hot water in two years” is not exactly accurate. Kanawa had one unit on today and Sooner has been running units regularly. Both have been on for a while. With the weather warming some of those units may be off by the weekend.
    As a person close to the situation, I can agree 100% to this.
    Sam Dunaway
    2005 Triton TR-21X