Looking for 2009 passenger console for a TR-19

I’ve got a good friend of mine who’s looking for a passenger console for TR-19. His boat is an 09. Pardon my lack of Triton knowledge, anywho the boat is set up where the passenger console if equipped would be removable. The boat is white but I’m sure he would be happy with any color and have it gel coated white. If anyone has one that they would consider selling please pm and I’ll get y’all in contact with each other. Ps he needs a console as I’m used to my dual console boat and the comfort it provides.
    Last edited by Pickwicked Basser; 01-18-2018 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Updated with correct year

I have one out of my 2005 tr196 in mint shape. It is white and comes with windshield. ill take 500 plus shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickwicked Basser View Post
    I’ve got a good friend of mine who’s looking for a passenger console for TR-19. His boat is an 09. Pardon my lack of Triton knowledge, anywho the boat is set up where the passenger console if equipped would be removable. The boat is white but I’m sure he would be happy with any color and have it gel coated white. If anyone has one that they would consider selling please pm and I’ll get y’all in contact with each other. Ps he needs a console as I’m used to my dual console boat and the comfort it provides.

3. Member
    Do you still have the console?

yes I do. it is a 2005 like new

Quote Originally Posted by Jmarco363 View Post
    Do you still have the console?

5. Member
    I too am looking for a passenger side console for 2009 20X3 pro elite......if anyone has one get back to me. Thank you!!