Buying line in big spools what to buy

Looking at buying some big spools of line to last the year. I'm dead set on invisx 12lbs for cranks. Not sure what to do for crig,worm/jig, and spinner baits. top water I use 15lbs mono. Last year I had small spools of line all over my house lol.
    Phoenix 919 pro xp

Izorline comes in large spools. I use the 1/4 pound spools and they will last the entire season. You can read more about Izorline on this recent thread: http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=871373 You can buy Izorline at Tackle Warehouse. http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/searc...opt_perpage=20
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

3. Member
    Sunline 1000 td spools for me. 12 for cranks and 16 for spinner baits, chatter baits and such. They have 660 yd spools too

I haven't seen those. 1k is all tw shows
    Phoenix 919 pro xp

5. Member
    I suggest Sunline FC Sniper in the 1,000 or 660 yard spools. That's what I always get.

Quote Originally Posted by jbp84 View Post
    I haven't seen those. 1k is all tw shows
    These are the 1/4 pound spools of XXX.

http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Izorl...age-IXXSC.html
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

7. Member
    If your not oppose to mono i would go with either the 1/4 lb spools of Trilene Big Game or BPS Excel. BPS Excel you can get a spool of 14lb line thats 3200 yards for $28.
    Dustin Davis
    Fish the days no one else wants to!!

2009 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha 4stroke
    Minn Kota Ultrex
    HDS Gen3 12/HDS Carbon 9

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbp84 View Post
    Looking at buying some big spools of line to last the year. I'm dead set on invisx 12lbs for cranks. Not sure what to do for crig,worm/jig, and spinner baits. top water I use 15lbs mono. Last year I had small spools of line all over my house lol.
    I use 12# Invisx for crankbaits, (30# 832 brais for deep divers) & shakyheads, 17# Invisx for spinnerbaits, Swim jigs, chatterbaits, 20# Invisx for worms and jigs.