Instant Pot Recipes?

My wife got an Instant Pot pressure cooker for Christmas. Anyone with experience have any advice or recipes?

TIA,
    Jon

2. Member
    I just cooked 2 lobster tails. 1 cup water, squirted juice from a sliced orange. Sliced the rails completely in half. High pressure for 4 minutes. Going to try crab legs next time (once they go on sale!!!)

3. Member
    Going to do crab legs next. 1 cup water, sprinkle of salt and 4 min on high pressure.

4. Member
    I like them for beans i can put pintos in it with water and fatback start it,turn the oven on make cornbread and when the cornbread is done the beans are done and taste like they been cooking all day.
    use to make porcupine balls in it but havent done that in awhile, and mine is just a regular pressure cooker.

5. Member
    Looking at purchasing one of these. Which model is most recommended? Thanks.

6. Member
    We have the 6 quart 7 in 1 duo. Works great so far.

7. Banned
    I use mine for chicken and dumplings. Cook 2 big chicken breasts 45 minutes with water filled 3/4 of the cooker. Season water with salt, pepper and poultry seasoning. Remove the chicken and debone it. Boil pack of frozen dumplings in the chicken stock 45 minutes. Stir in a can of cream of chicken soup and the deboned chicken. Eat!