Thread: Below 10K

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I can see this being a benefit to businesses to get away from credit card fees. Start excepting something like Ripple that charges like .5% instead of a credit card charging 3% and they can save a lot of money.

2. Member
    It's way more than just a payment system though. No more big huge servers to run a network and way more secure of a network. The payment deal is just one facet of the range of possibilities although it's probably the biggest. Big companies that need to secure ideas or future plans don't have to worry about hacks, they won't need to spend money on a huge server because the computers on the network are the servers. Think of something like Samsung, Apple, or maybe an auto manufacture. Streamlined and secure while being cheaper. Now there is a bad side, think of Hillary's email situation. On a chain that's totally anonymous nobody would have ever been able to find those. Now imagine what the crooks would be able to do knowing that nobody can trace it to them.

3. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    The more you test support, the more likely it is to fail. A good trading saying, "Triple bottoms, don't exist"
    Thanos was the hero

4. Member
    Yea. They are definitely chipping away at that support. To many guys are wanting to buy 9k btc so they aren't building support when it goes over that. Hopefully they can start building some in

5. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    too many guys are wanting to sell before 9K......
    Thanos was the hero

6. Member
    That's true also. There's been a lot of talk about the next set of futures expiring the next few days. So that leads to a panic sell which probably plays right into the futures. I don't know that for sure because I don't know what the futures were set at. I'm just going to hold my little stash and see how it turns out

7. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/video...n-a-joke-video

OK who's going to admit to doing their research and actually bought Dogecoin?????
    Thanos was the hero

8. Member
    I've never bought any, only because I know it was simply a joke but there is a big group that really seem to be all about it. Just shows how crazy the crypto world really is. You can find the best coin made and the fake coin will shoot past it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by boneil View Post
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/video...n-a-joke-video

OK who's going to admit to doing their research and actually bought Dogecoin?????

I did. Bought in late oct sometime and sold it a couple weeks ago on that peak. It looked like i was the whale that turned it too cause it dipped the minute after i sold it.

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

10. Member
    Dang whales! I knew it

I thought i had a bunch but i was looking at executed buys and sells around that time and its hard to fathom how much money was made that day- such wow!

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

12. Member
    never ever had any...

13. Member
    sticking to tech coins with actual actionable application that is currently functioning. I feel good about my 2 right now lol.

14. Member
    bought a bunch of NEO, its nice cuz it pays gas tokens just for HODLing..ITS the ETH of China, this company works to improve the block chain of china and works with their government so regulations are met..but as always do your home work..

15. Member
    I've been eyeing NEO but haven't got in yet. I'm pretty happy with my current spread but NEO would be my next one to go in. Thought about selling my XRP for it. I still think ripple is good though but with the constant downing of it certain forums it won't go anywhere. If you read around you can easily tell the next coin that will get the public pump. It was REQ, the VEN, next is XRB. People are talking up so that when it hits binance they will make a killing and sell to all the new buyers at ATH. NEO should be a good coin this year also. Lots of ICOs are using it and they should hold to get the gas so with the smaller circulating supply the price should climb. But with crypto you never know

16. Member
    I bought NEO before it was NEO. $7 and it was called Antshares. I sold at like $60 though. I've been regretting it obviously, and I think it still has alot of room to grow now.

I try to seek out coins that aim to solve real world problems that can scale, and have a very large target market, and are at a lower market cap. (Have more room to grow). There is so much shit out there that has nothing more than a cool looking website, an idea, and is in the Billions of market cap. It's ridiculous.

My top pick is FCT.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wbrown View Post
    I bought NEO before it was NEO. $7 and it was called Antshares. I sold at like $60 though. I've been regretting it obviously, and I think it still has alot of room to grow now.

I try to seek out coins that aim to solve real world problems that can scale, and have a very large target market, and are at a lower market cap. (Have more room to grow). There is so much shit out there that has nothing more than a cool looking website, an idea, and is in the Billions of market cap. It's ridiculous.

My top pick is FCT.
    So no CREAM coin? from ghost face killer, Wo Tang Clan. yep trying to raise 30 mil, funny thing it probably go to the moon cuz of the hype..Like a Kardashian Coin..

Neo had what an 82,000% roi since antshares ico? Wish i coulda got in on that

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alli ss View Post
    Neo had what an 82,000% roi since antshares ico? Wish i coulda got in on that
    No kidding. Heck, I'm just looking for a couple hundred right now lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12