Thread: Boat tunes ..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    4K, May I ask what you use to hang it from the step with?

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PASCOFISHBOY View Post
    I got a JBL spot2 Bluetooth speaker. I use my phone and Ipod.
    This ^^

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rfdong View Post
    4K, May I ask what you use to hang it from the step with?
    Here's a picture. I have a Skeeter Zx225 and built my own step to the bow. I placed two hooks underneth the step and then used a fish net as a sort of sock to hold the Charge 2 player. The net is closed up with small zip ties. It's easy to remove for charging, out of harms way when flying across the lake, and yet still in an good listening position.

Attached Images Attached Images

4. Member
    Nice set up. I like it

5. Member
    honestly my suggestion would be blue tooth headphones. no noise gets transmitted into the water from the boat and they have better sound quality if you get a decent set.

Quote Originally Posted by soloman View Post
    honestly my suggestion would be blue tooth headphones. no noise gets transmitted into the water from the boat and they have better sound quality if you get a decent set.
    You won't be able to crank those up when the dock owner comes out yelling . . .
    2024 Phoenix 21 XE - Mercury 250 PRO XS Serial #3B429919
    2017 Phoenix PHX 21 - Yamaha 250 SHO
    2010 Skeeter 20i - Yamaha 250 SHO
    1988 Procraft 1780 Competitor - Mercury 100

7. Member
    No way I would wear headphones on the water. I would want to hear an idiot operator about to take me out even if it were only a fraction of a second notice.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Astyle954 View Post
    No way I would wear headphones on the water. I would want to hear an idiot operator about to take me out even if it were only a fraction of a second notice.
    I could see that being an issue on the lakes some of you guys fish. I spend most of my time in the back of cuts that 99% of boats cant even drive through on pad so doesn't bother me much.

Anybody ever try Open Ear Wireless headphones that use Bone Transfer technology?????

Thanks for the replies.
    Added the XM which will allow me to use my phone. Just my luck as the free addition had expired.

have had nothing but the shitzz trying to make this XM work off the phone.. First off there was trouble getting me signed on after having it added. Thought I had everything going ok until I hit the lake -- worked ok at first but soon started shutting down. at first I could get it going again. But after moving up the lake it would not work at all then finally got to where it wanted me to log on but would tell me that user name already exist and would not let me even after I got back to the room where it had worked fine that morning.

Being computer challenged someone correct me if I'm wrong !!! I think the XM being ran thru the phone will only work where you have internet access. Unlike the XM in my truck which will work about any place.

12. Banned
    phone needs reception and uses your data plan. truck is satellite but still needs a view of the sky. my truck loses signal under trees, bridges, etc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12