Boats for sale??

Hi all,

I am in the market to buy a good used boat, if anybody knows of anything, please post.

What I want:

-18 ft+
    -Fiberglass bass or fish and ski
    -Mid 90's or newer
    -150 HP+, fuel injection preferred, but willing to look at carb too
    -Decent trolling motor and electronics (or priced well without)
    -Well taken care of...garaged, etc
    -Priced around $6k or lower

Boat will be used primarily for my dad and I to bass fish on weekends and enter a few tournaments here and there. We may also use it to ski and tube occasionally, but it will be minimal.
    I think I should be able to find something that meets these requirements, but there just isnt much out there right now. Also if you know of good places to look, that would be good to know as well. I have been keeping a close eye on craigslist, Facebook, etc.

Thanks in advance!

We have a boat for sale section here, lots of boats there.

http://www.bassboatcentral.com/boats4sale.htm

3. Member
    might be hard to find a 19' bass boat with a 150 thats been garaged kept for that price,most will be 8k-10k range

4. Member
    repost sorry

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buster502 View Post
    might be hard to find a 19' bass boat with a 150 thats been garaged kept for that price,most will be 8k-10k range
    Maybe that's why I need help! haha

But seriously, I don't think I'm too far off base. I don't want a beauty queen... just something that looks presentable and I can take a little pride in. Also, I dont want the latest and greatest ipilot or Ultera TM, 8' Talons, top of the line Humminbirds, etc.

6. Member
    i gave 10k last year for 2000 ranger r83 in great shape from a board member,he bought it brand new and really kept it in nice shape and stayed in the garage,i put $3500 in it then,fortrex 112 and electronics and other things

7. Member
    Rangers can definitely pull more money out of peoples pockets. I can’t believe some of the asking prices for late 80’s rangers, some of them with no updates whatsoever and they want $10k. Dad sold his 1990 18’ Hydra Sports fish n ski w/ 1989 Evinrude 150 probably 8 years ago for only $4k and it didn’t sell for a month+. Water ready with a solid TM and just okay but functional electronics. It was a clean boat, always garage kept, gel coat was great.

8. Member
    PM sent

9. Member
    PM sent in response.

Still looking