Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    One of our cats (1 out of 3) is the same way, Stinking Ass MOFO...Our cats are all indoors, we have never let them outside. We feed them top quality dry and wet food with limited ingredients.

That little bugger can clear a room.
    Dan Beck
    2013 Ranger Z119/SHO 200

2. Member
    These accounts are hilarious, but not when they happen in love action.......
    Praying for a Cure

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toofy View Post
    My 2 boys are 11 and 13 and still come down to cuddle in the bed with mom and dad before they go to sleep. Someone always farts. I sleep with a CPAP and I always bragged to my wife and kids that I don't have to smell their farts. One night they came down and I put on my CPAP mask. It was the worst smell, like a diaper. I looked down on the floor by the CPAP machine and my dog was laying there with her butt against the air intake. I was breathing pure dog fart. I ripped off the mask to gasp for air and my boys thought that was the funniest thing they had ever seen.
    2019 Ranger Z520C DC / 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke

4. Member
    Cut out the treats!

5. Member
    My dog also has toxic farts, but I actually prefer those to his burbs. Man, those are horrendous.

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wildturkey View Post
    These accounts are hilarious, but not when they happen in love action.......
    I don't know what worse during this love action you talk about, dogs farts or dog sticks her cold nose in your ass crack, both will wake you up pretty quick.

7. Member
    My 2 boys are 11 and 13 and still come down to cuddle in the bed with mom and dad before they go to sleep. Someone always farts. I sleep with a CPAP and I always bragged to my wife and kids that I don't have to smell their farts. One night they came down and I put on my CPAP mask. It was the worst smell, like a diaper. I looked down on the floor by the CPAP machine and my dog was laying there with her butt against the air intake. I was breathing pure dog fart. I ripped off the mask to gasp for air and my boys thought that was the funniest thing they had ever seen.
    You win the internet today That is freakin' hilarious
    Boatless Bank Trash for now

give 2 1" long pieces of a Banana. Ocassionally I give our dogs that as a treat, they get the 5 flavor milk bone biscuits all the time lol.. But when I eat a Banana they come running begging for some. The shelties never had any farts, but the wife had to get a dang Boston Terrier few yrs ago, PIA dog always into stuff etc. any way don't hurt em none, but they don't get 3 scoops of ice crème and the works with the nanner either lolo

9. Member
    No different than people ... feed the dog a different diet.
    Gas is discomfort, figure it out and make a change.
    I'd suggest Merrick Grain Free or Wellness Core, both dry.

No people food, except fruits and veggies occasionally.
    My K-9 considers green beans and carrots to be cookies.
    And banana chunks and watermelon to be very special.

10. Banned
    I'm crying....lol

11. Member
    "Gas is discomfort, figure it out and make a change."

Not always. Every animal is different and individual. May just be that their particular system is prone to make gas.

MY Shepard use to love watermelon more than I did .

13. Member
    Ha! Our golden was same way when we got him. Changed to some fancy healthy food and it stopped...haha...I'd make him leave the room and go in the master bath with the fan on....ahahahhaahahaha

14. Member
    mine farts
    and then gets up and changes rooms

15. Member
    Science diet hasn’t been the greatest. Throw some can pumpkin in the food or by itslef. It’s good for digestion

Quote Originally Posted by TritonMan250 View Post
    Don't matter what I feed my Lab, she has worse gas than my wife.
    I know exactly what you mean.
    Proud Army Dad

17. Member
    Phoenix 721 - Yamaha SHO 250 - 8' Blades

18. Member
    Stay away from Blue Buffalo. Use Acana or Orijen. I have three Labs.

19. Member
    You guys are killing me here.....again. I used to get a huge laugh at my old long departed dog Max, he'd fart in his sleep, wake up suddenly and quickly turn around with his eyes wide open and stick his nose almost in his ass as if to say "What was that"?

Quote Originally Posted by hatcreek View Post
    Blaming the dog rarely works, but we're all pulling for you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast