Question KY Lake Camp Spot?

I am looking for a place to park my camper near KY Lake or Barkley, when I pull it back from Florida. Looking for April to October if possible. Elec./hookups, etc. Thanks!

Birimgham point usually has some open spots. We used to park ours there year around several uears ago.
    2022 Xpress H17 - Yamaha SHO 90

Piney Campground in LBL has long term camp sites. My Dad always keep his there. Not sure exactly when they open or close for the season. Might want to check. Sure Hillmans Ferry is the same.

4. Member
    Thanks fellows!

5. Banned
    Lots of places to check, just depends on availability, where you want to be, and how much you want to pay.

King Creek Resort
    Big Bear Resort
    Southern Komfort
    Hesters
    Lakeside Campground
    Birmingham Point
    Moors

6. Member
    R&R storage in Paris, about mile from ramp! It has campsites and is gated!

EB

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 59tomitriton View Post
    Piney Campground in LBL has long term camp sites. My Dad always keep his there. Not sure exactly when they open or close for the season. Might want to check. Sure Hillmans Ferry is the same.
    Long term sites at piney and hillmans ferry are lottery draw only.
    Mike
    2019 Phoenix 721 pro xp

Mercury 250 pro xs
    2B575862

8. Member
    I am finding they all are quite expensive! I live near Barren River Lake and it is about a 2.5 hr drive down to Ky/Barkley. Just retired and want to spend more time on those lakes trying to dodge the asian carp on Barkley and Cabin Cruiser waves on Ky!!!!! As I stated earlier, I take my Pull behind to Florida in Jan/Feb. Just looking for a good place to keep it May-Oct. Thanks again for your posts... I am researching the ones you have suggested.

9. Banned
    Where do you go in Florida?

10. Member
    I have been in two different campgrounds, Big Bear and now Aurora Oaks. Depends if you want to see water or if you just want to be close to the lake, I'm 3mins from Ken lake marina and maybe 5 mins from Fenton ramp. Big Bear I could look out my window and see water, but that comes with a price. Aurora Oaks is great, great owner and they do plenty of social things for the campers (chili cooks and such). They are open March 15th- November 15th, they have a web site to check out all the amenities.

11. Member
    Harris Chain of Lakes