Hoping to get some info from x19 owners

Guys. I am a former Xpress owner. A good friend of mine is now looking at a 2018 x19. He wants to put a 36 volt tm and one talon on it. His concern is that the attitude of the way the boat sits in the water will change from a 24 volt tm (I believe what he has seen in pictures). The motor will be a 200 sho. I would love to hear some opinions or even better it would be great if someone has a picture of this setup while sitting in the water. He wants this setup for slop fishing and fishing rivers with a pretty big current. Thank you so much in advance.
    Last edited by tincanj; 01-17-2018 at 08:02 AM.

2. Member
    I’m running an x19 with twin poles, f200 and 24volt trolling motor with 31 series agm’s with 10” hydraulic jackplate. Mine sits pretty now high but it’s not that bad to me.

3. Member
    Thank you for the info. His concern is having to much weight in the rear. It sounds like your boat has it and still sits nice

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbnaileng View Post
    I’m running an x19 with twin poles, f200 and 24volt trolling motor with 31 series agm’s with 10” hydraulic jackplate. Mine sits pretty now high but it’s not that bad to me.
    Happen to bhave a pic? I'm interested in this as well.

5. Member
    I actually don’t. Running low on storage on my phone and deleted a ton.

6. Member
    Next time I go fishing I’ll make sure to take a picture.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbnaileng View Post
    There is a small difference in weight between a f200 and a 200 SHO. About 20lbs I think. Also you are looking at another 50lbs or more for a 3rd trolling battery. Not sure how much more the talon weighs than a powerpole, but all the weight is on the plate, so that and additional motor weight is more leverage. All the pictures I have seen of a x19 with a 200SHO, they sit nose up. I personally when with the 175 SHO simply because of it sitting nose high. Just some thoughts and info.
    2015 Xpress X19/ Yamaha VMAX 175 SHO

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wishiwasfishin2 View Post
    There is a small difference in weight between a f200 and a 200 SHO. About 20lbs I think. Also you are looking at another 50lbs or more for a 3rd trolling battery. Not sure how much more the talon weighs than a powerpole, but all the weight is on the plate, so that and additional motor weight is more leverage. All the pictures I have seen of a x19 with a 200SHO, they sit nose up. I personally when with the 175 SHO simply because of it sitting nose high. Just some thoughts and info.
    The f200 is about 20 lbs lighter but when you consider my large set back and the second pole he would probably sit about the same with a single talon. If you've ever fished out of an older 20xd bullet it sits about the same. He could also save some weight with not going with 31 series batteries. Or do 31's on the trolling motor and 24 series on the cranking. I went 31 series all the way around.

9. Member
    how is everyone running a 36 volt trolling motor? Are you running it with 3 trolling batteries for 36 volt and a cranking battery? Just curious
    2016 Xpress X19 with Yamaha 200 SHO

10. Member
    Anybody have any pics? Pics of how it sits in the water?