Skeeter Bow panel

Guys, I need a little bit of help

I have a 2007 ZX225. I purchased the boat without a Bow Panel and have had a hard time locating one. What I need is the black molded piece that hugs the fiberglass.. I purchased a panel last year, however, it was only the piece that inlays into the part I am looking for.

Any help would be appreciated.

-A.B.

2. Member
    I ordered mine through the local dealer. i have an 09 iclass so not real sure what the differences are but skeeter can tell you if its available and the part number so you can do all the leg work and then tell your dealer what you need or I think there is a guy on here who builds them. my panel didn't hug the fiberglass very good at all and when this one finally breaks down, I will probable sand the fiberglass flat and buy a piece of aluminum or carbon fiber to make my own panel.

Contact "BLADE" he makes custom panels for the skeeters

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread....ight=bow+panel
    "The handicapped angler"

he is a good guy and does quality work at reasonable price

5. Member
    If blade is the same Jim from the skeeter boat owners group on facebook he does some fine work. He might actually have some for sale on the facebook page.
    2003 Skeeter ZX200

6. Banned
    Yes I think he has alot of them, not sure if he only does skeeter, if I remember right I think he was planning on doing other brands but when I call him a few years ago he couldn't because there was some sort of delay in them finishing building his new shop?

7. Member
    I believe he is who I purchased the insert from. It is my understanding he only makes the insert panel, not the larger piece that hugs the fiberglass. I’ll look into trying it through my dealer, past experiences have been time consuming.

Thank you you guys for the replies. Hopefully I can come up with a solution.

Jim is the guy who makes a fiberglass panel ( he did my 2005 ZX225 ). here's a pic of the one he did for me: